DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Lavandula!

Niniel

@Lavandula

Welcome to the Black Tower! Well done, Illian, for catching another one for us! 

Now, sit down and have a tainted brownie. Or a glass of liquid taint. Or maybe some liquid brownies? Hm... What would that be like? Tell us all about yourself. Who is your favorite wot character? Favorite asha'man? Do you prefer dogs or cats? Unicorns or trollocs?

If you have any questions just ask. You might get an answer that makes sense. Some are lucky. 

1 hour ago, Niniel said:

@Lavandula

Welcome to the Black Tower! Well done, Illian, for catching another one for us! 

Now, sit down and have a tainted brownie. Or a glass of liquid taint. Or maybe some liquid brownies? Hm... What would that be like? Tell us all about yourself. Who is your favorite wot character? Favorite asha'man? Do you prefer dogs or cats? Unicorns or trollocs?

If you have any questions just ask. You might get an answer that makes sense. Some are lucky. 

Now over to more pleasant business..

Thank you!!! *munching brownie* 

Well I'm only at book two so..I guess I like loial.. And narg was fun the few second he lasted? I don't have a fav ashaman yet for obvious reasons..definitely dogs! Now whyever would you choose when you could get a unicorn troloc? *munch munch*

Unicorn trolloc! That would be a horrible sight! 

Fluffy is one of my trolloc babies. They are kind of hard to set apart so I name most of them Fluffy or Tubby. I wonder if Fluffy would like a unicorn hat? Hm... He would probably just eat it. 

We like all kinds of games. We have had some quiet time in here lately so there haven’t been many recently. We never give up on the hangman game though. If you like to host a game just let me know. You earn points by playing or hosting a game. 

Brownie gum? I would probably try it and throw it away. ? I mostly like mint gums. But it would be like having some mini brownies with you all the time. I approve. ?

Are you planning to continue reading wot? 

Also, the right answer is cats. *looks around* Okay, dogs are good too. 

You got fluffy troloc babies how perfectly adorable! ? 

I might be persuaded to host a game when my health is a little better, I'll let you know, right now my head wont work for more than spamming haha..?

And thats a yes on wot too, just a little break.

Naw I'm pretty sure its dogs..although kitty pooch sertainly got some catish behavior lol. 

I don't have anything against cats I just don't know how to read their bodylanguage so I don't always know where I got them..haha..

Last cat I had the pleasure to meet was a big old male cat, the owner said he didn't like strangers, cat came in took one look around the room at the other people he new, than ran straight at me.

I was sure he was gonna kill me, but he just curled up starting to purr and paw at me like a kitten, not seeming to notice that I wasn't even breathing..I didn't dare to touch him before he started rubbing his head against my hand..? 

I take it you got cats then?