DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

3 minutes ago, Eternal Phoenix said:

Where you people at?

Well depends on what people you are looking for.. I'm here though *waves*

Now we're talking! I would love old time shenanigans? (did you know you can tag people?)I gatter your a warder?

@Liitha didn't you just talk about (like all the time) getting your claws in old warders? *wrapping @Eternal Phoenix up with a nice little bow* here you are?

And now you're out of retirement, and not a moment too soon, if I may say so. *looks at oldie with expectations* ? 

Retirement is znoose-worthy to the point of dangerous..

51c0f627de29f5a7242dd4ee2a6be0de.gif

(Also you haven't shown us any of your promised shenanigans?) will you at least peek into the cuen field trip, and tell us aspies about cuen? We will greatly appreciate it (and there might even be cakes?)

12 hours ago, Eternal Phoenix said:

Come to think of it I think @Liitha might've still been a newbie back then ?

oi...the creator you talking about beeing retired you lil newb...i was luitenant under vem when we built cuen, before i shifted out of the disc to SC the Me'Areath...now i am back and shenanigans old style is coming up in cuen...and if i am out of retirment so are the rest of you lot when i can get hold of ya

*stomps and tries to keep her mask serious*

either that or i changed to me'areath before you joined and you just knew me under my current handle

eh it happens to us all been gone 3-5 years myself and still trying to remind myself of what is what lolz in here...amasing what some time away do to your memory