DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Would y'all like to be part of a D&D club? Sign ups are below.

dice-icosahedron.jpg

I believe Sinister was considering this as part of the Entertainment Club. He'd cleared with me that I didn't intend to have it as part of the RP Club. So may be worth having a chat with him. Be easier working together rather than trying to start a whole new Club. Just a thought.

I'm interested! If it turns out that it makes more sense for it to be part of the RP group, that works for me. I don't care.

I'm keen - we have a few people keen - but the R/P is needing some life too isn't it @Taymist?

No reason why we couldn't do some Robert Jordan campaigns ?

It's the Entertainment Club that was interested in hosting it, not the RP. I was just suggesting Cal talk to SinisterDeath before going any further since Entertainment is an existing, active Club and Sin had already expressed interest in running it before this thread started. 

8 hours ago, Taymist said:

It's the Entertainment Club that was interested in hosting it, not the RP. I was just suggesting Cal talk to SinisterDeath before going any further since Entertainment is an existing, active Club and Sin had already expressed interest in running it before this thread started. 

ahhh gotcha :)

On 12/3/2019 at 7:31 AM, LilyElizabeth said:

I'm not a part of that club. Keep me posted, please. If he does get it running, I'll join. 

I give 'im a yell. I not part of the club. I really didn't want to join another. 

On 12/26/2019 at 6:09 PM, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

I really didn't want to join another. 

lol you'd be joining another by starting a new one anyway, so there's no difference at the end of the day. Sin may have changed his mind or he may not be that bothered, it's just worth checking so folk don't end up duplicating work and/or stepping on toes. ?