DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I believe Sinister was considering this as part of the Entertainment Club. He'd cleared with me that I didn't intend to have it as part of the RP Club. So may be worth having a chat with him. Be easier working together rather than trying to start a whole new Club. Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's the Entertainment Club that was interested in hosting it, not the RP. I was just suggesting Cal talk to SinisterDeath before going any further since Entertainment is an existing, active Club and Sin had already expressed interest in running it before this thread started. 

8 hours ago, Taymist said:

It's the Entertainment Club that was interested in hosting it, not the RP. I was just suggesting Cal talk to SinisterDeath before going any further since Entertainment is an existing, active Club and Sin had already expressed interest in running it before this thread started. 

ahhh gotcha :)

On 12/26/2019 at 6:09 PM, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

I really didn't want to join another. 

lol you'd be joining another by starting a new one anyway, so there's no difference at the end of the day. Sin may have changed his mind or he may not be that bothered, it's just worth checking so folk don't end up duplicating work and/or stepping on toes. ?

• 1 month later...

Oh I am down for any type of D&D, RPG, Tabletop Game group. Hell yeah. I've been doin a lot of world building for my campaign if, . . . I can ever. . . get my players to actually COME TOGETHER. Buncha jerks. Stupid adult breeders with stupid responsibilities and stupid kids. 

We're goin to have to make this one our own personal then. hehehe

Did you ever get a chance to sit down to a table, Lil? I am so upset I wasn't able to finish the game we were working on. Or even start for that matter. I'm tellin you. Once things get settled and if I can get a decent basic gaming computer or even a laptop I'm goin to start something on Roll20 for any DM friends that may be interested. 

On 2/21/2020 at 8:46 AM, Millon said:

We're goin to have to make this one our own personal then. hehehe

Did you ever get a chance to sit down to a table, Lil? I am so upset I wasn't able to finish the game we were working on. Or even start for that matter. I'm tellin you. Once things get settled and if I can get a decent basic gaming computer or even a laptop I'm goin to start something on Roll20 for any DM friends that may be interested. 

me me me me me