DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Liitha

Cuen'deren field trip

2 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

if u let him know then i shouldnt have to take it up with him...

let me rephrase that to BETTER not...

Youre an aspie!!!!!

Lololol

1 hour ago, Zander? said:

Youre an aspie!!!!!

Lololol

Uhoh...they better fix this before his lovely red bonded finds out out or they're all in trouble..

giphy.gif

popcorn zan?

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Calindra said:

i can certainly help! ?

....empty the bowl? ?

*offers cali popcorn*

(How are you? Can you see any Christmas break in the horizon?)

10 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

if u let him know then i shouldnt have to take it up with him...

let me rephrase that to BETTER not...

i let him know as a hint he has to look at it, beyond that its a matter between the two of you ? i has been pink fluff niet MaA 

and the rest of you behave, ? dont wanna see my head start spinning ? (though Barm once claimed my head is always spinning so who knows)

Edited by Liitha

3 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

Punches Zander in the nose

BRAWL!!!!!!!

*does that to Dice*

downloadfile.gif

Um dudes I think your mistacen for where you are

Hands them each a sword

En garde

giphy.gif

Work out some steam practising and then come have a drink

giphy.gif

Edited by Liitha

5 hours ago, Liitha said:

Um dudes I think your mistacen for where you are

Hands them each a sword

En garde

giphy.gif

Work out some steam practising and then come have a drink

giphy.gif

I don't want to kill poor Dice....i just want to hurt him a bit....lawl

A Rapier??  pssshh!

tosses the Rapier in the garbage pile and grabs a Broadsword from beside Bunyans saddle

Image result for broadsword

attacks Zander falling into Boar rushes down the mountain

No no, no killing practising ? if you have so litle controll of your sword then we will replace it with was it Arie or Tay who offered us a weighted yarn one 

But at this level ya both should be able to practise without such worries..if not then we will pad you up and give you lathes and send you back to the practise yard

and we can start you up on beating on air jumping back and forth repetitive while you count as you do footwork

then run in circles a bit and some wrist excersise, then dunk you down and start over tomorrow.. ? I am sure you will learn to controll it eventually after a few weeks of that..that is if you didnt all of a sudden remember your old lessons afterall..eh?  ?

Edited by Liitha

2 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

A Rapier??  pssshh!

tosses the Rapier in the garbage pile and grabs a Broadsword from beside Bunyans saddle

Image result for broadsword

attacks Zander falling into Boar rushes down the mountain

Zander parries and sidesteps and launches into, Canadian men are real men followed by Holy Crikey Thunder then ofc the final blow, A Dingo ate my baby.

Oh my...lava smell that "brass bed song" comming up next..

GollumNotListening.gif

*hides under mothers skirts again*

Mumsy would not want one of her sweet little angels corrupted by those higly impropper tunes.. 

5 hours ago, Lavandula said:

*Pops her head out of mumsy's skirts* 

This party only misses @LilyElizabeth in all her dark might stabbing away at y'all with one flick of her hand lololol... 

original.gif

I am not the Dark One here. However, if you bring the party over to Shayol Ghul, that is another matter entirely...

Just now, LilyElizabeth said:

I am not the Dark One here. However, if you bring the party over to Shayol Ghul, that is another matter entirely...

As I thought! Lol..

(And I will sertainly do that since I've been a bad lightful lately?)

I have to defend real men's honor. How dare you claim Canadians are real men?

*Starts cracking neck, as I walk to @Zander?*

Grabs brass knuckles and moves in to " beat the crap out of someone" form.

I'll help with Secret Santa btw.

Edited by Caldazar al'Aemon

Thanks for the help Cal, lets see if we can repay that

*takes away brass knuckles and gives him a lathe* there straw dolls you can practise on over there algai. 

The beginers forms are

Arc of the Moon A simple slash, meant to take off an opponent's head. Probably begins at mid-body level, arcs to neck, and ends back at a guard stance.

The Courtier Taps His Fan A quick, powerful overhand blow, meant to split the head. A good move for anyone to have in his repertoire.

The Falcon Stoops An abbreviated version of The Kingfisher Takes a Silverback. A quick overhand thrust, returning to a guard position just as quickly.

Folding the Fan The sword sheathing technique. The blade is smoothly swung around from guard stance and sheathed, all in one motion.

The Grapevine Twines A circular motion when blades are locked, used to disarm an opponent.

Heron Wading in the Rushes IMPORTANT: This form should only be used for practicing balance. It is possible to use this form in combat, but it is highly likely you will receive your opponent's weapon in your chest before you take his head. A horizontal, pivoting slash done on one foot. Begun at shoulder or head height.

Hummingbird Kisses the Honeyrose A quick thrust in the face. Will at least deter an opponent, and will usually kill a charging opponent outright. Blade should start from shoulder height, though it may be performed from any level less quickly.

The Kingfisher takes a Silverback Begun while the sword is at shoulder height or higher, a downward stab for the abdomen. Begun when the sword is lower than shoulder height, a downward stab meant to cripple a leg or the groin. May also be used to parry a midlevel strike.

Leopard in the Tree A preliminary form, begun with both hands on the hilt of the sword, knees bent, and leaning forward in a ready position. This form is used to prepare for Unfolding the Fan or another such drawing technique.

Lion on the Hill A basic guard stance, with the sword held at shoulder height ready to move into a variety of other forms. Looks kind of like Crono's basic battle stance - see a Chrono Trigger page for more info.

Parting the Silk A more controlled slash, probably used as a precision block or strike. Directed at the abdomen, a good move to draw first blood or inflict non-lethal damage on an opponent

Unfolding the Fan The exact opposite of Folding the Fan. Can be used as an opener, since this form can unsheathe the sword and stroke at the same time. Can also be used if caught off guard or in an awkward position.

3 hours ago, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

I have to defend real men's honor. How dare you claim Canadians are real men?

*Starts cracking neck, as I walk to @Zander?*

Grabs brass knuckles and moves in to " beat the crap out of someone" form.

I'll help with Secret Santa btw.

Hears something muttering in the wind 

tenor.gif

Ah well he asked for it.....

UnselfishSilverCuckoo.gif

Edited by Zander?

Boys! So much work..stop stop stop, you wearing the wrong gloved zanzan 

Here a nice gift for my disc brother

41zTuP8bo5L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Equipment is everything *nodnods*

19 hours ago, Zander? said:

BRAWL!!!!!!!

*does that to Dice*

downloadfile.gif

Nice! *Gets popcorn*

No no mumsy check this out now that we got them geared up properly the show can really start

giphy.gif

Edited by Liitha

15 minutes ago, Liitha said:

No no mumsy check this out now that we got them geared up properly the show can really start

giphy.gif

Wooooh!!! Go zanzan!!!! *grabs a handful of mumsy's popcorn and gives her the angel face she's been practicing (cairos himself said it was passable ?)*