• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Zander? said:

Our official theme song... 

Lolz we really need to get something cooking 🤣

I got our old boards back..we just need to revive them 😛

On 11/8/2020 at 4:46 AM, Lavandula said:

Hahaha 😂 did you get the cat was you?

Ofc im the lead singer of this band!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL

sure lead singer what you contributing with for march? 😛

we got our club board back and we can plan..or play games if you want 😛

Hi! I an an Initiate, and my mentor said I should get to know people as part of my assignments. So, nice to meet you! My name is Asha'man Shar'aman, though you can call me Aman if you want. My favorite book series is the Wheel of Time, and my favorite Forsaken is Ishamael/Moridin. I enjoy playing the Legend of Zelda, and am going crazy over the new game set to release in two days. Do you have a favorite game or TV show?

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

Hello, Aman, welcome to the Warders' Barracks.

Lately I plowed through The Queen's Gambit on Netflix. Fantastic drama about a female chess prodigy growing up in the sixties. I play chess every day, but the show has motivated me to up my game.

I also am finishing up the fourth season of The Last Kingdom, an epic tale of the rise of Arthur the Great and his struggle to unite warring tribes into one country we call England. Great action scenes, but also some stirring examples of duty and reputation. Also on Netflix.

Feel free to poke around, ask questions, and don't forget that Bob likes to be skritched under the chin.

Thank you @JamesBrown Der'Manshima. Those shows sound really interesting! I have two questions if you don't mind. I asked my mentor this one, and I would like to clarify with the Warders. What are the correct honorifics for a Der'Manshima, Algai, and Manshima? My mentor said name followed by rank. Is that correct?

And my second question is who/what is Bob? And more importantly, am I going to get scorched/clawed/maimed trying to give him skritches?

19 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

What are the correct honorifics for a Der'Manshima, Algai, and Manshima? My mentor said name followed by rank. Is that correct?

That...doesn't sound right to me. I've always seen it as Rank, Name. But around here we're mostly informal, so just names are usually all you'll need.

As for Bob? Well, amble down by the moat and see if you can spot him. He can be shy sometimes, but he loves new recruits. 

I may also have gotten the naming conventions mixed up with the other sites i've been on over the years. *sheepish* I did suggest he asked. XD 

On 11/20/2020 at 3:17 AM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Thank you @JamesBrown Der'Manshima. Those shows sound really interesting! I have two questions if you don't mind. I asked my mentor this one, and I would like to clarify with the Warders. What are the correct honorifics for a Der'Manshima, Algai, and Manshima? My mentor said name followed by rank. Is that correct?

And my second question is who/what is Bob? And more importantly, am I going to get scorched/clawed/maimed trying to give him skritches?

Welcome to the Cuen...we are somewhat unofficially known as the spam disc, and Lii is fine or even pink fluff if u like

Titles boring and stuffy we don't have time for that unless on official buisnis.

Now what to call you..i don't normally do more then 4 letters if it can be helped 😜

Oh as for movies and stuff it variates with mood...been too tired lately to watch much TV 

The stuff i did watch lately been

The princess switch 

The crown

One day at a Time

Titans

Hollidate

The magical circus

I plan to watch the latest season of Dr who as soon as I got the heads for it..really i pending mood and phase i am into most genres to some degree with exception of horror movies.

Bob is our friendly moat monster...the most been dug by missbehaving aspies by use of spoons 😛 he has a own tread hosting his moat 😉

As for games it keep changing...the one pc one that stuck with me is sims, i love nonudokus, lately mobile wise i been into HoDA. I also like boardgames...fluxx I'd major fun but also have many others around...and just got sucked into DnD over in the entertainment club.

Ok let's just get this out there i got a wide me'areath streak, so for some years i switched from cuen to me'a, but then a year ago switched back cause I felt i needed the goofyness and friendship of cuen in my life again

Edited by Liitha
20 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

He can be shy sometimes, but he loves new recruits. 

especially dipped in batter and deep fried.

7 hours ago, Liitha said:

Now what to call you..i don't normally do more then 4 letters if it can be helped 😜

Ha! You can call me Aman. It means Dragon in the Old Tongue, but I won't break you trying to save you. I hope. 😳

8 minutes ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Ha! You can call me Aman. It means Dragon in the Old Tongue, but I won't break you trying to save you. I hope. 😳

from what? *spins around trying to look at her back* did i get some grey fuzz mixed into my pink?

5 minutes ago, Liitha said:

from what? *spins around trying to look at her back* did i get some grey fuzz mixed into my pink?

Ha! Well, if COVID really is the Dark One testing to see if this is the Age, then we're going to need a Dragon soon right? I just hope that just because I have Aman in my name, it doesn't mean me. Though with my (somewhat)  anti-Mat luck, it very well could be, and the Wheel picked an inexperienced young person just to be mean. 😜

And you don't have some grey fuzz mixed in, though I'll try to help if you ever do. Servant of All!

i would not be surprised if i did, though we are sort of sleepy in the warders these days...i keep thinking i need to fix this..we need some good mischief making...give them Aes Sedai a cause for grey hairs 😛

dye their hair...easy peasy...

oh as for the rest make up and make up latex thingies, we can just sneak into their chambers and apply it while they are sleeping

here why dont you give it a try *hands Aman a make up kit*

lol you will be fine, its not like the lot of em havent had their own things to live down...at least you are not playing with superglue or anything

• Arie unpinned and pinned this topic