DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Liitha

Cuen'deren field trip

49195292426_1caa959906_o.png

Welcome to the Cuen'deren Lounge, unlike the other discs we dont have a specific subject we focus on, rather spending quality time togheter is our focus. In this we include having fun togheter, laughing, beeing there to suport eachother and come up with mischief at times. Ok well more then at times, we are somewhat known for our shennanigans, who we kidding, so if you dont like the risk of geting in trouble (well then look to one of the others) - that said we more often then not seem to get out of it keeping our heads ? 

We also have a good track record for helping out both here in the club and elsewhere on DM, busy bee's us. So ask us any question you got and we will try our best to help you out

49151099003_9bf0f84bcd_o.png

Our members consist of (inactives in hidden content):

Der'Manshimas:
Eternal Phoenix - former SC
Liitha - pink fluff
Million

Zander

Aspiring Manshimas:

Inactive members

Ahmyra al'Ruley - Der'Manshima
Aiel Heart  - Der, Manshima, former MaA
Anders - Der'Manshima, bonded to Eadon Sedai
Arez al'Loke - Manshima
Barmacral - Der'Manshima, former SC, bonded to Raena Sedai
bcxanth - Der'Manshima, bonded to Nephitess Sedai
ed2funy - Der'Manshima, bonded to Adella
Ireond - Der'Manshima, former SC
Ishmael Forsaken - Der'Manshima
lolguy26 - Der'Manshima
Loranflame - Der'Manshima, bonded to Wolfie
RandA lThor - Der'Manshima
Toy and Minion - 
Vemynal - Der'Manshima, former SC, bonded to Naeann
volke - Der'Manshima
WolfBrotherKronos - Der'Manshima

Zashara - Manshima

Our shields

49195488127_a0da82e8c0_o.png    49194608988_4a4c37500d_o.png  49195305967_a4396effc2_o.png   49194609043_c865286c25_o.png
 49195306067_58c952e7f9_o.png    49194609073_1533feb333_o.png  49195113941_375aa5f54a_o.png   49194667468_4b502fdc9f_o.png

Events we ran the last year

scritch scratch - game of elf of shelf hiding around the WT

Secret Santa (thx to Cal and Maera for helping) - des19,

Upcoming events

Edited by Liitha

Well would you look at that! Nice place you got here, *plops down in a chair, munching on a handfull of popcorn* so what are you guys up to?

Atm doing elf on the shelf, we also got a truth or dare game going and if you dig a bit there is a know thy neighbour tread too

So a couple treads to get to know people indirectly and a bit of fun ?

Hope u brougth the good stuff then..and some syrup (yes I like the fancy stuff)

Nice job, tosses a fresh out of the oven cinamon bun your way..need something sweet beside the coffee ?

Okey just got an idea for another cuen event for christmas if any aspies want something to do for reqs. Cant wait too close to christmas to run this one though as would need to do sign ups first, and then some time to execute. 

Aka this isnt a quicky will take the time towards christmas to run, meanwhile will keep trying to think up disc treads for interaction with um me and @Zander? for those wanting to get to know cuen 

1 hour ago, Eternal Phoenix said:

boop

Liitha, you didn't tell them the thing we were best known for...

As promised; heres your cookie

giphy.gif

Now...what's the tea?

oh this is but a draft but we also had our secrets and i been gone a while so i need to sort my head, and make sure i only put out public knowledge ? 

1 minute ago, Liitha said:

oh this is but a draft but we also had our secrets and i been gone a while so i need to sort my head, and make sure i only put out public knowledge ? 

I thought our shenanigans were public knowledge??? ?

like see talking to barm confused my head, a couple days ago...diving into history i remembered rigth and my other tread is wrong...i was luitenant under barm not vem, vem replaced me 

oh our mischief yes i just hasnt formulated that we love mischief

this was a quick draft based on what i had access to the nigth i made it aka fnorls old tread...which bless him was very factual informative but yeah working on rewriting just helped out JB so made drafts for all the discs for a field trip that can be edited

so that up ahead is just till i can get my head around stuff and screwed on rigth and get events in order of how they happened, and what memoryflicks goes with what old stories

21 hours ago, Liitha said:

Okey just got an idea for another cuen event for christmas if any aspies want something to do for reqs. Cant wait too close to christmas to run this one though as would need to do sign ups first, and then some time to execute. 

Aka this isnt a quicky will take the time towards christmas to run, meanwhile will keep trying to think up disc treads for interaction with um me and @Zander? for those wanting to get to know cuen 

I'm probably up for it? Might wanna know more details before I say yes for sure..?

1 minute ago, Eternal Phoenix said:

drops a smoke machine in the lounge and runs away

Why use a smoke machine when glitter machine  is so much better? (Also you no want your cookie? *pouts*)

20 minutes ago, Eternal Phoenix said:

I thought our shenanigans were public knowledge??? ?

oi what you confusing me for too ...i did mention we like mischief...BOYS!!! gah where is AH when you need her

12 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

I'm probably up for it? Might wanna know more details before I say yes for sure..?

yes yes i just had the idea yesterday and wanted to think out the details so here goes

Secret Santa curtesy of cuen ?

1. Host sign ups till a date not too far in future
2. assign everyone a secret santa
3. collect the gifts from the secret santa (can be sigs, poems, drawings, songs whatever you can make that can be shared in a digital way and it should be something the person feels familiar with or would apriciate - aka personalized)

4. post everyones gifts, and then start the guessing game open to everyone trying to find out who was who's secret santa

1 hour ago, Eternal Phoenix said:

drops a smoke machine in the lounge and runs away

hey *points* see i edited...ooooh smoke...then we just need music

well and the lights need off and the lightcasters on *hits buttons randomly untill she gets the desired effect*

woohooo lets dance... oi @Zander? come join us

giphy.gif

Nodnods..well warm cider works regardless *hands Idle a cup* hows you finding life in tower so far?

18 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

im not an aspie...

hey you gonna have to take that with James, i let him know, it should be easy enough to correct memberslists if they not updated.