DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Liitha

Cuen'deren field trip

188399529_twohands.png.0995ecd0e0dd2f564a275e8966d8a126.png49195292426_1caa959906_o.png 188399529_twohands.png.0995ecd0e0dd2f564a275e8966d8a126.png

Welcome to the Cuen'deren Lounge, unlike the other discs we dont have a specific subject we focus on, rather spending quality time togheter is our focus. In this we include having fun togheter, laughing, beeing there to suport eachother and come up with mischief at times. Ok well more then at times, we are somewhat known for our shennanigans, who we kidding, so if you dont like the risk of geting in trouble (well then look to one of the others) - that said we more often then not seem to get out of it keeping our heads ? 

We also have a good track record for helping out both here in the club and elsewhere on DM, busy bee's us. So ask us any question you got and we will try our best to help you out. To apply for this disc contact the leader of the disc and explain why you think it would be a good fit for you.

Old description courtesy of Vemynal:

Hello and welcome, I'm Vemynal the Cuen'd'eren Lieutenant. The Cuen'd'eren is a sword discipline known for its balance, precision and being adaptive to an opponents weaknesses. This isn't who we are of course, but a belief in being able to embrace whatever comes at you in life.

What we want this discipline to be is a place for everyone to get to know each other, a tight unit of friends who can compete with the other disciplines and have a good time. The Cuen'd'eren enjoy discussing various topics, as well as participating in various guild activities. We tend to be a lively group and we would love your company, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Our motto is "Two hands are better then one", not only reflect our style of either duel wielding or one handing in either hand but also it reflects that we are each a hand that holds a sword and the body is our style, working together we can accomplish much more then alone. So whatever your reason for joining the Cuen'd'eren we all welcome you into our family.

Old disc treads

49151099003_9bf0f84bcd_o.png

Our members consist of (inactives in hidden content):

Der'Manshimas:
Eternal Phoenix - former DSC
Liitha - pink fluff aka LT/Disc Leader, former DLt
Million - former Lo, former DSC

Zander -shar'din to Ahmyra

Aspiring Manshimas:

SC - Sword Captain of the guild

MaA - Master/Mistress at Arms (aspie responsible) and the SC's second in command

LT - Luitentant (disc leader)

DSC - Discipline Sword Comander/former Disc Leader title

DLt - Second in command of the discs before
Lo - Liasson officer/ disc second in command before

Quartermasters - grizzled old Warders that been around a while and have...insight..to offer the group

Der'Manshima - "Master of the Sword"

Manshima - "Sword" 

Algai - "Fighter" 

Inactive members

Ahmyra al'Ruley - Der'Manshima, bonded to Hayl3y Sedai, shar'dar to Zander
Aiel Heart  - Der'Manshima, former MaA, bonded to Leelou Sedai, shar'dar to Volke
Anders - Der'Manshima, bonded to Eadon Sedai
Arez al'Loke - Manshima
bcxanth - Der'Manshima, bonded to Nephitess Sedai

DSage - former DLt
ed2funy - Der'Manshima, bonded to Adella, former SC
Ireond - Der'Manshima, former DSC
Ishmael Forsaken - Der'Manshima
lolguy26 - Der'Manshima
Loranflame - Der'Manshima, bonded to Wolfie
RandA lThor - Der'Manshima
Toy and Minion - 
Vemynal - Der'Manshima, former DSC and DLt, bonded to Naeann
volke - Der'Manshima, shar'din to Aiel Heart
WolfBrotherKronos - Der'Manshima, former DLt

Zashara - Manshima

Former/Honorary members

Barmacral - Der'Manshima, former DSC, bonded to Raena Sedai
Verbal32 - Der'Manshima, former MaA

Our shields

49195488127_a0da82e8c0_o.png    49194608988_4a4c37500d_o.png  49195305967_a4396effc2_o.png   49194609043_c865286c25_o.png
 49195306067_58c952e7f9_o.png    49194609073_1533feb333_o.png  49195113941_375aa5f54a_o.png   49194667468_4b502fdc9f_o.png

Events of the past

Activeties:
Compliment game, Meme Off, book title game, "last post wins! - star wars edition", the person above you, beat that game, song titles, apples to apples, june challenge (post something that represent you), wordplay, word association with style, word game, sentence assemble, 

Discusions:
Traveling, Side Quests, "Sandwitches, picnics and cookouts", spring, positive thougths thread, age gaps, do you put the first things first?, ethical treatment of animals, medication discussion, summer vacations, gaming, self defence/awareness, strength, How to properly handle your Aes Sedai, warders and purpose, whats your favourite/dream weapon,

Events:
spring cookout - spring word association, spring gifts, story builder, how do you know spring is here
fall cook out - star sightings game, story builder game, the cookout thread, scrambled eggs (song scramble), cempfire stories

Topics of interest

These are some of the things we talked about among ourself on the private boards: 
 2016 Can DIAF!!!, Spam v-chan, not dead yet, blarg, it has come to my attention, I have a caaaaaake!, I am sorry, Hearts cake is a lie, I brag about you guys, tired, garfield minus garfield, the Cuen'deren comedy club, something green, I might be a morning person o.O, "too" loyal, throws a water balloon, does your avatar mean anything, rants and stuff, I wanted to share this, new stuff, water games, AAAAAAAAAAA, Cuendies. Cuendinites. Cuens? , I'mstill here guys., Rubs Hands Together*, Testing*, Wordup, privates, which one is vemmy?, *Swallowsto clear a lump in her throat*

And I'll stop there cause that's just sorting out titles from 2 out of 7 pages on last set of disc board - but maybe it can help someone wondering who we are behind closed doors and if this the disc for you.

Events we ran the last year
scritch scratch - game of elf of shelf hiding around the WT
Secret Santa (thx to Cal and Maera for helping) - des19,

Upcoming events

June - disc discusion + Help out with knightmare week

July - Visit the red

Aug - disc activety Apples to apples

Sept - disc discusion : Human rights - how to do better

Oct - visit the blue

Nov - disc activety

Dec - disc discusion

Jan - visit the grey

Feb - disc activety

Mar - disc discusion + host spring break event

Edited by Liitha

Awwww! Thanks Lii!! I've enjoyed my time here at DM so far. I've spent the last 7 weeks dedicating a week to each Ajah, as I am on the AS track. However, I have also spent time with the Warders as well during my short few months here. For me, I wanted to get to know each group so I could find where I could best serve the White Tower. Even though I have been raised to Accepted, I have put off applying to a particular Ajah until I have completed visiting them all. 

As a WoT fan, I am most definitely an Aes Sedai, and identify myself as a scandalous Book Blue. I say scandalous because I have many traits that are most certainly Green, particularly regarding men and fashion, but my philosophies are more strongly aligned with the Blue's mission of justice and righting wrongs. I also share the Brown's thirst for knowledge, the White's logical approach to things, and the Gray's abilities to mediate and see both sides of an argument. However, all of these serve me well as a Blue, so here I am a Book Blue.

Now in DM, it's a bit different due to the nature of the platform. Where I end up, we shall see 😉.

I'm getting to know some new folks, and I look forward to both meeting even more new peeps, as well as deepening the relationships I'm already starting to build. I'm loving it here, and I'm excited to see what the future holds!

5 minutes ago, Phaedra said:

Now in DM, it's a bit different due to the nature of the platform. Where I end up, we shall see 😉

You have come far realizing that, Phaedra. Your mentor must be very proud of you, and I can't wait to see where you all end up😃

2 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

You have come far realizing that, Phaedra. Your mentor must be very proud of you, and I can't wait to see where you all end up😃

I think I may have scared my mentor away as I haven't seen him in a hot minute.....I have been told I'm a bit...much...sometimes.

Thanks, Liitha! I've had a fun time so far during my 2(?) weeks here at DM, and y'all are such a welcoming community. I'm just a li'l aspie for now -- haven't even chosen Aes Sedai or Warder yet, although I had labeled myself novice because I didn't know there were different ranks for the different paths. Needless to say, I'm far off from choosing my Ajah/Disc, although I do love to read, so I've accidentally spent a lot of time with the Browns recently because their book challenge is great. I've been trying to branch out and move around the Tower more -- I don't want to stick to one little corner of this place and only ever talk about books. There are so many other important things!

I have a feeling I'm going to get into trouble quite a bit during my training, although my antics are harmless! I promise! It's a good thing there's no such thing as a virtual switching, I guess.

Where are the other newbies? I haven't heard a peep from them!

1 minute ago, Phaedra said:

I think I may have scared my mentor away as I haven't seen him in a hot minute.....I have been told I'm a bit...much...sometimes.

Hah I promise you you haven't! Firstly because you are perfectly lovely, and secondly because your mentor is made from stronger stuff than that, he was a great support and friend to me during my aspirant time. I'm sure if you tag or pm he'll be there as soon as possible, but if you need someone to talk to, my door is always open 🙂 *hugs*

10 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

Where are the other newbies? I haven't heard a peep from them!

They are around..there's people from all around the world so they might have different timezones.

1 minute ago, Lavandula said:

They are around..there's people from all around the world so they might have different timezones.

I guess I'll keep a lookout, then.

36 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Hah I promise you you haven't! Firstly because you are perfectly lovely, and secondly because your mentor is made from stronger stuff than that, he was a great support and friend to me during my aspirant time. I'm sure if you tag or pm he'll be there as soon as possible, but if you need someone to talk to, my door is always open 🙂 *hugs*

Oh yeah, I agree! And yes, he is responsive if I reach out directly. I guess I should clarify and say I just haven’t seen him around in general 😊. I’m a low maintenance aspie, so he’s actually got it made in the shade 😂.

Aha lol..yes that is the gray way, being busy bees out in the world, but they always finds their ways home and usually have lots of exciting stuff to tell or show😉

8 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

I have a feeling I'm going to get into trouble quite a bit during my training, although my antics are harmless! I promise! It's a good thing there's no such thing as a virtual switching, I guess.

Sounds a bit cuenish...;) Though of course we aren't nesicarily in training..(accepted and manshimas can "join" a group by aspire ring to it before they become full members)

Which reminds me we had something brewing in a PM somewhere...I should revive that...

As for ranks

Aspirant

(Aspies/)novice/algai

(Aspies/) accepted/manshima

Aes Sedai/der'manshima

Sitter/luitenant

Ajah head/disc leader 

MoN(ster)/MAA

Keeper/Sword  Captain

Amerlyn

So the joint plural often used when involving all the aspirants, novices, algai, accepted and manshimas is generally aspies

Edited by Liitha

Otherwise don't get too much halloween specific here most is just reg candy in new suit or form...

Yeah I noticed but maybe that's a thing then? They just buy regular candy with halloween theme like chocolate looking like pumpkins and such? I would love to know if it's any specific to the holliday that is not just a repack of regular candy so I could make that too, cause all I know about is candy corn lol.

Well reese's an m&ms are popular along with small packs of stuff like snickers and other chocolate bars and stuff

But you also see more custom versions of candy like u do for Christmas...like Hersey's kisses vampire edition (filled with strawberry cream), wetters caramel with pumpkin spices, caramel apple pops, pumpkin spice gummy bears, skitles zombie edition contains a rotten flavored along with reg ones, KitKat pumpkin pie flavor, reese's franken cup with a green creme

Just some examples, I have not tried all these, because these things change...but I had halloween limited edition stuff in past pumpkin varieties are popular