DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Caldazar al'Aemon

What do you think of these folk? ( You can't be a Warder.)

What are you aspies up too now?

Edited by Liitha

When I think of Warders, I think independent and dedicated. They are capable on their own, but are loyal to the one they are bound to, and to The Tower in general.

15 hours ago, Liitha said:

What are you aspies up too now?

I have no idea what he's up to, I'm still busy in the pink dungeon.. See yah...

tenor.gif

Hey, you asked for it. I couldn't figure out how to change the name of my other post, so I did this instead.

As you said @Lavandula "@Caldazar al'Aemon as the maker of the thread, that other aes sedais and warders could tell a bit about the yellows? If they feel they know something? I would  greatly appreciate it. *looking hopeful"

Edited by Caldazar al'Aemon

12 hours ago, Lavandula said:

I have no idea what he's up to, I'm still busy in the pink dungeon.. See yah...

tenor.gif

I have been sneaking out of the dungeon....however ONLY to be a dutiful novice and complete my required tasks. (I ensure I return to my cell by a reasonable hour of course and have definitely not just put a blanket over a dummy)

giphy.gif

ALSO!

I have so far found the warders to be SUPER helpful on DM in general and helping newbies get around ?

17 hours ago, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

Hey, you asked for it. I couldn't figure out how to change the name of my other post, so I did this instead.

As you said @Lavandula "@Caldazar al'Aemon as the maker of the thread, that other aes sedais and warders could tell a bit about the yellows? If they feel they know something? I would  greatly appreciate it. *looking hopeful"

Ah..well thank you brother cal! *mumbling to self* So high expectations of lava..remember from day to day..vengeful and a godess was it..?  *trying to force unruly hair into something more fitting a godess*

Medusa-brush-animation-pixelart-art-8bit

How's that? *smiling in a presumably godless ...I mean godess-like way*

The Warders are our friends, our checks and balances, and sometimes our trials and tribulations ?