DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What do you think of these folk? ( You can't be a Warder.)

Caldazar al'Aemon

Hey, you asked for it. I couldn't figure out how to change the name of my other post, so I did this instead.

As you said @Lavandula "@Caldazar al'Aemon as the maker of the thread, that other aes sedais and warders could tell a bit about the yellows? If they feel they know something? I would  greatly appreciate it. *looking hopeful"

Edited by Caldazar al'Aemon

12 hours ago, Lavandula said:

I have no idea what he's up to, I'm still busy in the pink dungeon.. See yah...

tenor.gif

I have been sneaking out of the dungeon....however ONLY to be a dutiful novice and complete my required tasks. (I ensure I return to my cell by a reasonable hour of course and have definitely not just put a blanket over a dummy)

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

Hey, you asked for it. I couldn't figure out how to change the name of my other post, so I did this instead.

As you said @Lavandula "@Caldazar al'Aemon as the maker of the thread, that other aes sedais and warders could tell a bit about the yellows? If they feel they know something? I would  greatly appreciate it. *looking hopeful"

Ah..well thank you brother cal! *mumbling to self* So high expectations of lava..remember from day to day..vengeful and a godess was it..?  *trying to force unruly hair into something more fitting a godess*

Medusa-brush-animation-pixelart-art-8bit

How's that? *smiling in a presumably godless ...I mean godess-like way*