DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Caldazar al'Aemon

What do you think of this Ajah? ( You can't be from the Ajah.)

ooooh goddess ?

*eats popcorn*, I'm hanging out at this ajah for the next week on my path to becoming accepted, so I too am here to learn (well...sit back and watch in this instance *eats more popcorn*.

I'm bonded to one so I may be biased. The Greens are warm, fun people. Always welcoming. Most (though not all) of them are also shameless flirts, in the best possible way. :laugh: I'd be almost as happy with a Green having my back as a Red. Almost. They're fierce.

The Greens are wonderfully supportive friends. They also talk a lot! *grins*

But seriously - they're a very close-knit family who yet manage to include everyone else.

Hmmm...I’m bonded to a green as well. They are all wonderful people. I think of friendship and great bonds with one another in this ajah! Very friendly and welcoming! 

I think they are nice, still trying to recal my memories from hanging on the offsite boards for greens during the time I had a green mentor..I remember I had fun, but has yet to recal the specific details.

tenor.gif

On 12/2/2019 at 12:51 AM, Maera said:

ooooh goddess ?

*eats popcorn*, I'm hanging out at this ajah for the next week on my path to becoming accepted, so I too am here to learn (well...sit back and watch in this instance *eats more popcorn*.

Yes indeed?? *Steal some popcorn*

So..munch...what do you..munch..think now?

*smacks a theving strand of hair* 

giphy.gif