DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Caldazar al'Aemon

What do you think of this Ajah? ( You can't be from the Ajah.)

When I think of the Whites, I think of some really nice people. I know they are supposed to be logical and all, which tends to equate with non-emotional in my head, for some reason, but they aren't at all. They are a great bunch of people who I wish were around more. 

Quizes..and good friends and fun times when I was sick in chats..though I dont think neither dwyn or del been around for a while. Really need to get back into solving ben's quizes though again

They're quiet and thoughtful people who think deep and say little, but when they do say something it's worth "hearing".

Also, their Winter Carnivals were always massive fun! When we had more active members, it was a month long event which even included an Amazing Race.

I also miss Gentled Ben's monthly logic puzzles.

Whites make me exercise my brain, which is a good thing.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:12 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

When I think of the Whites, I think of some really nice people. I know they are supposed to be logical and all, which tends to equate with non-emotional in my head, for some reason, but they aren't at all. They are a great bunch of people who I wish were around more. 

*sneaks a peek*

❤️ I wish I was around more too!!

Hmmm very knowledgeable and logical. I second Elgee about the Winter Carnival and how fun it was! Also I think of snow and how magical it is!