DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Caldazar al'Aemon

What do you think of this Ajah? ( You can't be from the Ajah.)

Humorous and full of pranks. They Heal with laughter. Also, they used to have a maneating sunflower ... I wonder what happened to that.

18 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

If it ate men, that could explain where Dah'mir and Sunny went. Oh, and Tigs too. 

I think Tigs owns it!

@Tigara @Dahmir

hey who knows lolz, yellow here i guess fun time, its a bit mixy in my head though cause there so many members back in the day that was yellows both here and in RP and having a yellow in rp myself ...yeah all my memories of yellow other then dah is a bit mixed into eachother from the two sides so hard to extract what is this yellow and what was that ?
otherwise nice friendships - always someone to talk to and whatnot are things i can think about, but crossmemberships i am not completely sure if that bellongs here or elsewhere ? 

scitter scatter litle sounds in the dark like things being shufles around, are someone messing with the yellows newly put up decoration? 

giphy.gif

Edited by Liitha

The yellows were always fun to be around! I agree that Dah and Tig and Nyn and all the other yellows made it fun! Also I think of sunshine and happiness in here! 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:46 PM, Cairos said:

The yellows were always fun to be around! I agree that Dah and Tig and Nyn and all the other yellows made it fun! Also I think of sunshine and happiness in here! 

What about the current Yellows? ?

I enjoy the current yellows! All lovely and wonderful people! Of course there’s Kaylee who’s awesome and amazing and so is Arie!

And nynaeve! Who I haven't talked to much with, but she seems nice and helpfull, and from what I can see around, also funny like the rest of the yellows, lol. 

I can't count how many times I have toyed with the idea of switching to Yellow. Green is my DM home, and I belong there, but I love the Yellows here. I should spend more time with you guys. In any other world, I would be Yellow. In fact, I have been Yellow on another site. What this Ajah stands for is dear to my heart. 

On 12/24/2019 at 12:36 AM, Cairos said:

I enjoy the current yellows! All lovely and wonderful people! Of course there’s Kaylee who’s awesome and amazing and so is Arie!

?❤ Cairos *snuggle*

2 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I can't count how many times I have toyed with the idea of switching to Yellow. Green is my DM home, and I belong there, but I love the Yellows here. I should spend more time with you guys. In any other world, I would be Yellow. In fact, I have been Yellow on another site. What this Ajah stands for is dear to my heart. 

? and you're dear to our hearts as well Lily! We love having you, come by anytime. ?

On 12/1/2019 at 5:56 PM, Elgee said:

Humorous and full of pranks. They Heal with laughter. Also, they used to have a maneating sunflower ... I wonder what happened to that.

Oh I'm still here.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:46 PM, Cairos said:

I'll  just write off you naming me third as a youthful indiscretion 😛

On 12/23/2019 at 8:04 PM, Kaylee said:

What about the current Yellows? ?

Spectacular rack

On 12/24/2019 at 12:42 PM, Lavandula said:

And nynaeve! Who I haven't talked to much with, but she seems nice and helpfull, and from what I can see around, also funny like the rest of the yellows, lol. 

Sounds like you met my alter ego. Don't let it fool you.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:21 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

That's sweet 😃