DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Liitha

truth or dare

and ok to keep this game going and not stall if someone get hectic in life or such

lets alter it so you post one truth and one dare, anyone want to play can choose which one to pick and either answer it 

or link to where they performed the dare 😛

1. whats the goofiest thing you ever dreamed?

2. paint mysticas hair pink while she is sleeping

and obviously always end the post with a new truth or dare 😉 

For a while I worked at a pizza place, which was such a fast-paced environment that it incurred stress dreams. One night I woke my wife up because I was thrashing around in bed. I dreamed that I was laying my head down onto the pizza assembly table, and I didn't want to get hair into the ingredients (or pizza sauce into my hair.)

Truth: Have you ever confessed to anyone that you had a crush on them? What was the result?

Dare: Throw a snowball at @Cross while she's in her library reading a book.

20 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

For a while I worked at a pizza place, which was such a fast-paced environment that it incurred stress dreams. One night I woke my wife up because I was thrashing around in bed. I dreamed that I was laying my head down onto the pizza assembly table, and I didn't want to get hair into the ingredients (or pizza sauce into my hair.)

Truth: Have you ever confessed to anyone that you had a crush on them? What was the result?

Dare: Throw a snowball at @Cross while she's in her library reading a book.

considering she is in jail atm so a bit hard to do and i dont have patience to wait lol on my current suggar rush

truth:

i told someone i liked them i met them we got togheter, we eventually married got a kid and are curently separated...

truth: whats the worst/grosest thing you ever eaten

dare (well if in case someone still wanna do it):
Throw a snowball at Cross while she's in her library reading a book.

I've eaten a worm straight from the ground, salt and vinegar flavored crickets, and a scorpion lollipop. But, by far the grossest thing I've eaten is... Drum roll please... Is breakfast from Denny's. 

Truth: The dumbest thing you have ever done, besides eating at Denny's.

Dare: Eat at Denny's.

Truth:   I've eaten at Denny's and kind of liked it.   Good breakfast 🙂 But, I suppose I'm an expat, now, and so my delicate New Orleans taste for cuisine has been smothered from eating what is considered food in the UK.

Dare:  No one's thrown a snowball at Cross yet!

Oh for the sake of the creator okey here goes you guy

Now truth: 

How many relationships you been in

Or Dare:

Color an AS hair orange (your pick who)

one

truth:  what is a fear you’ve carried with you from childhood?

dare: replace the warder’s swords with pool noodles

I'll have to take the truth, in order to preserver my Warders' weaponry.

When I was in the second grade, I took a bad step off the top of a playground slide and fell to the ground, hard. No long term damage, fortunately. But ever since, I'm afraid of the sensation of falling. That weightless feeling like at the top of a roller coaster ride, or the descent half of a ferris wheel. I'm fine with heights, but the feeling of rapid descent makes my stomach flip.

Truth: When was the last time you felt truly, mortally embarrassed?

Dare: Pour a fruity drink over the head of @LilyElizabeth

Edited by JamesBrown

Truth: the last time I was really embarrassed was when I was caught eating at Denny's.

Hey @LilyElizabeth,

1l4h5w.jpg

I not sure this counts.

Edited by Caldazar al'Aemon

4 hours ago, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

Truth: the last time I was really embarrassed was when I was caught eating at Denny's.

Hey @LilyElizabeth,

1l4h5w.jpg

I not sure this counts.

Lol..you really dislike dennys whatever that is 😛

you forgot to post a new truth and a new dare for next person too choose from though 😉

Ok lets continue this

Truth: wHats your biggest pet peeve

Dare: act as someones pet following them around for 5 posts,  make the behaviour stereotypical for the vices known to the animal you pick (ex begging for food, rolling around for belly rubs and such for a dog, or taking the high road for a cat acting nonchalant)