DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

Grayt Thanksgiving - The Thanksgiving Table

WELCOME TO THE GRAYT THANKSGIVING    TABLE!!!!! 
960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

This week we will be celebrating Thanksgiving in America. Also this table is about things you do around this holiday as well as traditions you do around Thanksgiving. For those that don’t celebrate thanksgiving but have a similar holiday please tell us about it! So let’s get this Thanksgiving Table festivity going!!!! 

pretty traditional here. start cooking and prepping wednesday, in which we always have in-n-out for dinner then. thursday is the big meal. friday we pretty much avoid black friday until later in the evening when sis and i go out to eat and do a little bit of shopping. saturday family comes back over and we have a 'second' thanksgiving where we try and put a dent in the leftovers. 

oh yes. there will be pumpkin pie. my nana used to make it from scratch. but we haven't done that since she passed. came close this year though

Yeah I will make a lot of preparations Wednesday too, like cross, then on thursday we will start eating, and eating, and eating lol. I thought I would make a sweetpotato pie since stores were out of pumpkin, but might not be a pie this year, since I caught a nasty bug, we'll see..We will also play some board games toghether and watch a movie, I love thanksgiving?

My parents bought turkey yesterday. I went to go pick up some preordered pies and cakes from a famous bakery today. I got a pear tart, a apple tart and a pumpkin pie. I looked at them earlier and they are all fancy lol. It’s hard to bake at my grandparents apartment because it’s small. So we opt out to buy stuff instead. 

7 hours ago, Cross said:

well thanks to @Ryrin i'll be making and trying some corn pudding tomorrow! 

Oh no! Do I smell another trial? ? I am about to start my turkey butter massage soon haha then throw in the apples, onion and bay leafs I prepared yesterday..