Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mystica

Mysti's Dungeon v2019 (yes, they did it again!)

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Cross said:

giphy.gif

 

*screams* ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!

tenor.gif

*singing oftune* smaaaal world! What a catchy song, never hears before... wooh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elgee said:

@Mystica

 

Can I also give extra points?

 

Whatya' mean extra points? You can use the points I give you to make the others (Lava, Cali, Cross-when-she's-done-acting-like-a-dork, any new dwellers but NOT Tay) do stuff to earn points. 

 

But you know what.... you àre the Amyrlin so you should have some privileges. Whatever points I give you automatically are doubled. Just because of the Mumsy Factor. 

So you have 10 points to dash out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*chuckles at her sis calling the sweeping of the horse*

Trust a Cav to make those poor beasts do all sorts of weird stuff, Sis. *high fives her fellow Blademaster* 

 

Honestly Dice... didn't they teach you to respect your steed yet? Tsk tsk... 

*intercepts said document that attempts to enter Tay's cell* Not today, buddy. no sneaky rescue operation on my watch! 

 

*reads document* Oh my.... Um..... *hands it to Tay after all* I didn't see a thing! Promise! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yah know I thought for sure I wouldn't fit into the reds, but I think I changed my mind.. There's music and dancing and entertainment..I quite like it here afterall ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mystica said:

*chuckles at her sis calling the sweeping of the horse*

Trust a Cav to make those poor beasts do all sorts of weird stuff, Sis. *high fives her fellow Blademaster* 

 

Honestly Dice... didn't they teach you to respect your steed yet? Tsk tsk... 

*intercepts said document that attempts to enter Tay's cell* Not today, buddy. no sneaky rescue operation on my watch! 

 

*reads document* Oh my.... Um..... *hands it to Tay after all* I didn't see a thing! Promise! 

u know it could be a secret code ? dont let them fool you...its tay afterall she drinks tea and eat cookies every day...all that sugar got to create some mischivious energylevels 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*peruses document and arches eyebrow*

 

DICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OI! Are you quite sure this particular document was the one you meant to give me, dear one? :unsure:

 

I'm not even going to attempt to deny that, Lii. :wink: She knows me too well to believe it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

laughing-horse.jpg

 

 

 

Gotta' say, that horse fits him to a tee! 

 

hahahahahahaha, atta boy Bunyan! Have a carrot! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mystica said:

laughing-horse.jpg

 

 

 

Gotta' say, that horse fits him to a tee!

If that's the case..Tay you no share yo cookies with your warder and his horse??? I can count their ribs..? 

tenor.gif

Shame on you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, it's not Tay's responsibility to care for Dice's horse. She's an Infantry Blademaster/Aes Sedai. He's a Cavalry Whatjamathingy/Warder. It's his responsibility to take care of her ànd his horse. 

 

Besides, she's already sharing with me. I'd say she's done her duty. *nodnods* 

 

 

*munches* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mystica said:

To be fair, it's not Tay's responsibility to care for Dice's horse. She's an Infantry Blademaster/Aes Sedai. He's a Cavalry Whatjamathingy/Warder. It's his responsibility to take care of her ànd his horse. 

 

Besides, she's already sharing with me. I'd say she's done her duty. *nodnods* 

 

 

*munches* 

Not that it really concerns me, not being a warder and all, but if she ain't even  supposed to feed them, and she gets enough cookies to feed a whole army in here (just saying) *trying to sneak a peak at tay's and mystie's trunks(?)* whatever does the warders get out of it? *innocent face*

Edited by Lavandula
Mixup of wordies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Liitha said:

Considering she didnt say you could get out of your cell by earning points, saving them do seem fairly useless *hands LG a puzle to keep her occupied and out of mysts hair*

 

15426033815bf242756b48a7.71961514.jpeg

 

 

*Drills a hole in the bottle neck with the One Power and drinks the wine*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mystica said:

So you have 10 points to dash out. 

 

Awesome sauce!!

 

@Mystica*Gives 5 points to Cali for that most awesome song, and 5 points to Lava for the cutest ever "Cairos with puppies" pic.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Elgee said:

 

Awesome sauce!!

 

@Mystica*Gives 5 points to Cali for that most awesome song, and 5 points to Lava for the cutest ever "Cairos with puppies" pic.*

Thank you mumsy, although I would like to give 3 of my points to Cali, pestering cairos is really not a skill? that song was marvelicious ???

Edited by Lavandula

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mystica

 

I bet you 10 points you LIKE this pink thing  (it's a baby turtle):

image.thumb.png.4e9018446f994d0aef7f8d27971ffd38.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

serves me right for bonding brats, I suppose...... 

*Blocks the bond with both and throws Cairos in a cell of his own* 

 

honestly.... like I don't have enough to do already. 

 

What happened to Cali? She still alive? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

14 minutes ago, Mystica said:

serves me right for bonding brats, I suppose...... 

*Blocks the bond with both and throws Cairos in a cell of his own* 

 

honestly.... like I don't have enough to do already. 

 

What happened to Cali? She still alive? 

 

 

hey you could have me spamming in here too? like if you sure you dont have enough to do i am in a mood tonigth so i am sure we can fix something..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonders if cairos remembered the light red sparkle..lava is starting to get sparkle withdrawal.. *dreaming of happy things*

71478-full_pink-fluffy-unicorns-dancing-

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*peeks around*

 

ah the wee hours of the night. and time zones... 

 

*slips the edge of one of the spoons just under the lip of the hinge pen to the cell door and starts to wiggle and push it up and out of its place.*

 

giphy.gif

 

still quiet. 

 

*pries the second pen from the hinge.*

 

hehehe has no one watched pirates of the caribbean? tsk tsk

 

peace out peeps!

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...