DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lan Mandragoran

Greetings to the community. I have only recently registered due to issues that needed addressing | repairing so forgive me for being tardy. What an astoundingly wonderful community you guys have here and I am looking forward to everything that has been built by the fans of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time novels. Well, suffice to say it would be bad form to directly state: "I am...this or that..." but, well, hopefully truth can shed a light of it's own. Let us enjoy, build, and immerse in everything that this wonderful realm has given us in our lives together and look forward to the bright days to come. For eternity.

~The Sword of the Thousand Lakes

Hi Liitha. Thank you for the welcome. In my spare time I love exploring different realms via online gaming called MMORPGs (massively multiplayer online role playing games). Right now I am currently involved in one called

'Ashes of Creation.' I purchased a $500 package which includes many perks but as of now the game is in 'pre-Alpha' stage. There is a *huge* world that is just starting from scratch (why it's called Ashes of Creation) and many fantasy-genre fans are involved in this project. 

On 11/22/2019 at 6:37 PM, SwordoftheThousandLakes said:

Hi Liitha. Thank you for the welcome. In my spare time I love exploring different realms via online gaming called MMORPGs (massively multiplayer online role playing games). Right now I am currently involved in one called

'Ashes of Creation.' I purchased a $500 package which includes many perks but as of now the game is in 'pre-Alpha' stage. There is a *huge* world that is just starting from scratch (why it's called Ashes of Creation) and many fantasy-genre fans are involved in this project. 

Nods those games too much movements in I dont have the reflexes, so keep to simpler games. But you should check out entertainment club they got a game tread

Also we need to find you a nickname, seem to be the trend for anyone with handles of more then four letters..and yours is a mouthfull to write for sure..so hm Sword or STL maybe?

Mine is popularly just shortened to Lii ?

Edited by Liitha