DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Lavandula

The room of requirement

2 hours ago, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

Just got my character CC'd, so that's good. I've been grounded for ever, but that's done with so.

im-free-im-free-dang-it-makeameme-org-this-moment-always-51263372.png

Lol!!!

2 hours ago, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

@Maera

I don't really know how it works but, we could be writing partners perhaps. Once you finish, read my character's bio.

1 hour ago, Maera said:

Will do!

Looking forward to read, and get inspired! 

being busy bee decorating and washing for christmas, and planning elf pranks, and crochet a round rag rug, RL. 

I have also been working on my RP char, and visiting the whites, they seem so kind and sweet and Bens puzzles are really fun! Have you guys started any Christmas preparations? 

egg-nog-2999740_1280.jpg

*Leaving a little cake and eggnog*

So @Lavandula whats been happening?

Doing much for christmas? 

How about you @Caldazar al'Aemon? (I'm still working on my character...christmas was NOT a good time to start haha)

GROUNDED?

what would a delightful young gentleman like you possibly be grounded for? I also feel very old now. next time tell your mother, your aes sedai sisters can whip your hide for pennance instead next time! much faster ? 

giphy.gif

OH and  @StarPhoenix42 @SwordoftheThousandLakes @brownbirdsedai @Calindra @IdleCuriosity

come hang out!!!!!! WE HAVE CAKE.

Us aspies power's combined could make a lot of mischief around here.... ? 

@Lavandula feeling your pain!

I have been working a bit (mainly afternoon shifts which is annoying as I have to try to get everything done before I start work!) but...have been camping trips...work dinners TOO BUSSSYYYYYYYY!

One more day of work tomorrow (xmas eve) and then a six hour drive back to my family interstate in South Australia for a couple of days to spend Christmas with them.

Do you celebrate on Christmas Eve being from Europe?

15 hours ago, Maera said:

@Lavandula feeling your pain!

I have been working a bit (mainly afternoon shifts which is annoying as I have to try to get everything done before I start work!) but...have been camping trips...work dinners TOO BUSSSYYYYYYYY!

One more day of work tomorrow (xmas eve) and then a six hour drive back to my family interstate in South Australia for a couple of days to spend Christmas with them.

Do you celebrate on Christmas Eve being from Europe?

Well we open the gifts on Christmas eve yes! (We celebrate til new years haha) what about you?

7 minutes ago, IdleCuriosity said:

I lost my voice for the last few days. I've got it back now! but it's still weak

Oh no! Are you really sick also? *hugs* hope you get well really soon?

2 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Well we open the gifts on Christmas eve yes! (We celebrate til new years haha) what about you?

We do it Christmas Day here - but I would like to have a European Christmas one day (I have family in the UK so that might be as close as I get haha) as Christmas here is always hot hot hot and despite living here I HATE hot weather ? I am a winter person. I would love to have a cold christmas wearing an ugly sweater haha

*sits quietly pretending to study*

psssssst @Lavandula ....  I have something very important to show you.

Ooooh! 80's music always makes you wanna dance. *sways to the music*

They just no make it like the 80's anymore.. music, movies, Maeras... ❤️ 

Hey, you still in the browns or do you have anything elsewhere exciting to be? *raises eyebrow in question*

Edited by Lavandula

🎵Lonely....I'm so lonely... *snivels* I have nobody... *hicup* of my... *moaning*🎶

Where'd they all gooooo?!?!?! Where are you guys??? I'm gonna turn into moaning lava here on my own *pouting*