A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Curry-ing with Red Flavours?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I'm not that fond of pink myself but by all means, lava being an angel and all, I'll help too..

And I agree with cross.. I've seen lots of strange tings here.. Waterslide in the hallways, pink balloons in the warders... I never saw any consequences though ..lol

Edited by Lavandula
16 hours ago, Cairos said:

i totally agree with that. I remember @Elgee when she was a weeeeeeee little novice. 

Wow... someone would have to be ancient to remember that! Te-hee.. *run and hides in cross's skirts* 

16 hours ago, Cairos said:

Now @Mystica favorite color is PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK!!!! Also the prettying is awesome too.

? 

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Wow... someone would have to be ancient to remember that! Te-hee.. *run and hides in cross's skirts* 

*Twaps*

?

Yah the only reason I'm sometimes nice is because I have Cairos in my head. His niceness oozes through the Bond.

Hey.. Lololol? I was talking about cairos! *crawls under cross's s skirts* and fyi.. *poking head out* ..mr pink over here clearly got a naughty side too! *snaps skirts down again*

3 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

mr pink over here clearly got a naughty side too!

Very much so! And he gets away with it because of that angelic face *grins*

Is it even posible by now to count how many times stuff went pink in here? 

We really need to find a new color they dislike to up the level one of these days ?

14 minutes ago, Liitha said:

Is it even posible by now to count how many times stuff went pink in here? 

We really need to find a new color they dislike to up the level one of these days ?

Finnne... what about some eyesore like this?

20191119_141932.jpg

Oh orange is fine, we can make that a Red Warder's room. I'll put Horn in there if he ever returns. He's all about the orange.

I did tell Mysty what you were doing...and totally blamed Cross for it. *nods* 

Right, so here I was all excited and stuff about this Calinovice looking all delicious and snugglebitable and then she goes and does thàt.... 

I don't know what the Staff is up to these days but clearly discipline has completely gone out the window. 

*Snugglebites @Calindra in to next week* No need to deprive myself, after all. 

*Snugglebites @Lavandula for good measures too* I'm an equal opportunity biter. 

*Grabs Miss Keeper @Cross by the neck with Air while cutting her off from the Power at the same time* Vague threats huh? 

*Winks at @dicetosser1* You have your Red to get prettied by, I know better than to play with her toys. Of course, if she asks me for a favor, I'm not one to deny my Souvra (most times). 

Now excuse me, while I prepare a little something to show these youngsters what it means to mess with the Highest. 

Oh and Mumsy @Elgee..... you're kindly invited to a late night dinner to discuss a thing or two. Love ya'! *airkiss* 

27 minutes ago, Mystica said:

Right, so here I was all excited and stuff about this Calinovice looking all delicious and snugglebitable and then she goes and does thàt.... 

I don't know what the Staff is up to these days but clearly discipline has completely gone out the window. 

*Snugglebites @Calindra in to next week* No need to deprive myself, after all. 

*Calindra grins and curtsies*

Those were clearly proposals, barely any got touched in your absence, @Mystica Sedai. Any work done has been authorized by the Keeper's office. A mere Aspirant like myself could not get any work order approved in her own... I even stalled the paperwork just to buy you some time..! 

Edited by Calindra
6 minutes ago, Calindra said:

*Calindra grins and curtsies*

Those were clearly proposals, barely any got touched in your absence, @Mystica Sedai. Any work done has been authorized by the Keeper's office. A mere Aspirant like myself could not get any work order approved in her own... I even stalled the paperwork just to buy you some time..! 

giphy.gif