@Lavandula

Mentor: @Arie

Initiates
(Must be done in order)
-R&U the Rules and Guidelines--Done
-Read the Dragonmount Code of Conduct--Done
-WT/DM Class--Done
-Declare path choice--Done      Aes Sedai

(See this thread for more details about your requirements)

Novice
In the course of at least one month, spend time with three Ajah/Warder groups for at least a week.

Graduation to Accepted - 

Accepted
In the course of at least three months, perform five activities of various sorts.

Graduation to full-rank Aes Sedai

Thank you James!

Am I supposed to use this thread to comunicate about the tasks and ask questions, discuss what I learned/thinking about how I fit or not with each ajah, with my mentor, Or is it strictly to map my progress from the ajahs?

Also do I need to write to the head of the ajah to ask permission, or do I just jump in kinda? 

@JamesBrown @Kaylee

Edited by Lavandula

4 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Thank you James!

Am I supposed to use this thread to comunicate about the tasks and ask questions, discuss what I learned/thinking about how I fit or not with each ajah, with my mentor, Or is it strictly to map my progress from the ajahs?

Also do I need to write to the head of the ajah to ask permission, or do I just jump in kinda? 

@JamesBrown @Kaylee

More to map your progress. You can absolutely PM about any questions or discussions you want. 

If your going to ask questions... make it official, yes PM the Ajah/ Warder head to let them know. Then make sure toy not only ask away for make yourself available to answer what they may ask in return. If they're doing a game or event you may participate or run it! (Like for example the Yellows had a monthly game for awhile until I ran out of ideas and time lol).

Edited by Kaylee