DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another old but newbie

Caladesh

Greetings all. It's been more than 10 years since I actively roleplayed on here, thought I might pop back in and see how it's all going. 

A looooong time ago I was the Chosen Osan'gar and Mae'shadar Caladesh, up until I decided to kill off Caladesh in a spectacular fashion in the White Tower. 

Are the RP forums still around? I can't see them currently. 

How is everyone? What's been happening?

Yes they are and welcome back I actually remember you, I think it was in conection to you killing of Cala that I got my old AS char loosing her power to later be healed and change ajah..she then went off and got killed by BA so yeah..

I also ran SG for a few years after it had changed to CotS div, also has a plan for picking up semirhage again, just waiting on an illustration so know what I am creating.

https://dragonmount.com/forums/forum/411-the-welcome-inn/

Is the forums ?

Edited by Liitha

Checking the White Tower Timeline, it brings me joy to see I am still listed as an event there, though wow, 2006. 

http://www.thistledubhewe.com/TheWhiteTowerRP/about-the-wt-division/white-tower-timeline/

One Last Stand RP. Caladesh, a Dreadlord/M’aeshadar, wreaks havoc in the White Tower; Lyanna (Keeper) is killed, among others, and Lanfir (Amyrlin) was burnt out and disappeared. (Caladesh was murdered by Lanfir in his cell; public knowledge is only that he was executed by the White Tower).

Thank you for the link, I will have to read up on making a new character. 

No problem lol

Its good to see more familiar names around

And yeah timeline very short sum up, doesnt even mention that the yellows managed to dicover how to heal stilling as part of the whole set up @Jagen Sedai

Though that was before the break over to new boards in 2006 so may have something to do with it, as those data not avaliable unless you got them saved like some of us did on our computers.

Edited by Liitha

Oooh I remember you, Caladesh ? Not least because I went through just about every WT roleplay thread available and read when Caladesh died ?

Welcome back!! Great to have you! It's a good time to return with the show about to come out and all. RP forums are definitely around and active; @Taymistis the RP Group Head Honcho XD

Welcome back, Caladesh. I only know the name from the Timeline too, as Jagen mentioned. I joined DM in 2006 so missed all that excitement. We've moved from the forums boards to the Clubs as of a few months ago, so we're still here just in a slightly different format. Shout out if you need anything. You should find most of the info you need on our Welcome Inn and Dragon Reborn OOC boards or on the PSW --> Wikia :smile: