DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Lavandula

Where in the world am I?

I don't mean im usually high (which is true) i meant literally im standing on a high place.

Ah...I thought you ment up high as in traveling upwards, and that would indicate north as in arctic, and since one of the actors have some sort of Canadian background if I remember correctly I thought you were still in canada lol.

Ok so you are somewhere in Antarctica with the penguins then as I thought?

Are you on a mountain? 

Is it the character  name (not real name) of one of the friends actors that is important?

Edited by Lavandula

Ok..now I just have to ponder on greek mythology (really not my strongest side)..is Atlantis greek? No wait that is in arctic isn't it..

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

Also worth noting i gave u way more clues then u gave me...lol

Well noone threatened you with a frying pan.. *hides frying pan behind back* ? 

You have to take it as a compliment you know that lava had such high expectations of y'all ?

I said it was in the Antarcic aka Antarctica 

No Atlantis isnt Greek nor has it ever been proven it was real.

High place that sometimes gets very very hot, in Antratica named after something from greek mythology by a place that shares a namesake with a character from Friends.  Its a male character as well.

21 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I said it was in the Antarcic aka Antarctica 

Yes, yes I know.. Better not try understand lavas mind rasing, trust me it will make you go mad, lol?

23 minutes ago, Zander? said:

No Atlantis isnt Greek nor has it ever been proven it was real.

Hey no dissing atlantis! You cant see oxygen either, but you'll sure know it if it ain't there? 

Ok I'll ponder some more while making dinner..?

On 11/10/2019 at 6:06 PM, Zander? said:

Im chilling way up high (Mountain) in the worlds biggest dessert (Antarctica)with my close friend from Friends (Ross Island and Ice Shelf/Dependency) while studying Greek mythology.  But gotta be carful it can be hot as hell here once in awhile. (Volcano)

Greek mythology leads to the answer:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Erebus

Edited by Zander?

It was totally a good one. You just so impatient zander! I was tots gonna guess some more tomorrow? well at least I was on the right track I was suspecting a mountain on or near ross island..I totally forgot about the hot part though, lol

Ok you gonna make a new one then zander? 

Or maybe pass on the ball to @Illian Tear ?

2 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Well..isn't that kind of..normal? 

Nope.

You've seen a bit of me Mafia...patience isnt a virtue I possess unless its my kids...lawl

Well this is the band..and things seems to be kinda..zen here lol!

Mafia *snorts* you think I remember much from that?! I was a zombie hyped up on caffeine.. *snickers* 

So who's gonna take a shot on next travel, since you had to dig yourself out of the volcano on your own? ?

1 hour ago, Illian Tear said:

I'll do it. Just give me a little bit.

Zanders house when im procrastinating shovelling snow????

Ok, ummm... This will just be the town/city.

I'm sitting in the school which a some what famous country/rock musician went to(not sure of the exact music genre). This place is very flat, but also high up in this well known state.