DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where in the world am I?

Band members like to travel,  and this game will take you out on some journey, indeed!

The game is as stated, you will have a few clues to start you of, and then you have to ask yes/no questions.

The one who can guess where I am, will take us out on a new journey, and so on.

I'm currently standing with my back to one of the twenty longest, and also biggest, rivers in the world. The weather is ok, not much wind today, although I'm wearing mittens cause it is a bit chilly, about 20F. In front of me there is a huge bricked place. And I see lots of tree's. Where am I?

Edited by Lavandula
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very vague.  Like Amazon fits but i dont know bout the bricks thing....bricks in every country imo 

Give me a hint or be more specifc with your brick thing please?!??...the temp part is uesless because you know it changes constantly and stuff.

Yes (if you rewrite your question to yes and no questions, sorry for a few startup hiccups think its all in order now)☺️

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Russia/Siberia 

No

Edited by Lavandula

Is it Europe? Because its not Canada and it dont snow on the Mississippi which was my guess after Canada only real thing we have to work with is it has to be where one of the top 20 rivers are.

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Is it Europe? Because its not Canada and it dont snow on the Mississippi which was my guess after Canada only real thing we have to work with is it has to be where one of the top 20 rivers are.

No 

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

Is it in Europe 

No

4 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Becuase it has to be if its not Canada or Russia.

No

4 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Is whatever 20f is roughly same temp all year?

No

I think its like 20 questions in entertainment group (only there its movies) or cookpot in SG (only there its a person).

You ask questions to try and narrow down where she is at. 

So its not in europe, russia or canada. 

Its a big river ( but not amazon) , its not 20 f all year, and you do get snow there

Still leaves a lot of the world and many a river

1 minute ago, Liitha said:

I think its like 20 questions in entertainment group (only there its movies) or cookpot in SG (only there its a person).

You ask questions to try and narrow down where she is at. 

So its not in europe, russia or canada. 

Its a big river ( but not amazon) , its not 20 f all year, and you do get snow there

Still leaves a lot of the world and many a river

Yes!