DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
IdleCuriosity

Crafting Circle

Very cool, James! 

When I look at it I feel like it wants to fold open in the middle, like those old paper fortune-tellers we used to make in elementary school. 🙂

28 minutes ago, LadyWordsmith said:

When I look at it I feel like it wants to fold open in the middle, like those old paper fortune-tellers we used to make in elementary school.

Ah yes, I recall those. I haven't thought about those in decades. 

I like it! You really aren’t limited in this type of painting. 

Lady, I used to play with those and like James, I haven’t thought of them in years.

Very nice James! I can really appreciate the work in those clean lines! 

I have a commission on my table atm. A 24x30 pour. there is a story behind it and it's pair. 😐 When i can take pictures to share i'll be sure to post it and it's story. 

I'm futsing more with writing, but I may try for those mini's again now that the weather isn't so wet and miserable and i can open the windows. (omg, oil paint fumes)

On 6/22/2020 at 8:22 PM, Arie said:

Very nice James! I can really appreciate the work in those clean lines! 

I have a commission on my table atm. A 24x30 pour. there is a story behind it and it's pair. 😐 When i can take pictures to share i'll be sure to post it and it's story. 

I'm futsing more with writing, but I may try for those mini's again now that the weather isn't so wet and miserable and i can open the windows. (omg, oil paint fumes)

Wet and miserable???? 

Our April lasted a month or two too long, is all. Oregon got a lot of rain. >.>

I finished the little Mum!

Gorgeous!!!!

I'm working on a painting of fish flies for my husband. I realized that I put two of them too close but I still think I like it.

I'm going to buy a few specialty brushes.

That mum is beautiful, Arie! 

I look forward to seeing your painting, Ryrin! 

I painted a wall cream, does that count? 😉 It's nothing special, but it's well and properly done. Most of my current art is painting kingdom pre-print award scrolls. I will delve back into original works 'after' we get moved and I can get my full studio set up again! Really hoping when we find a new place it has good spaces for art.