Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Jeannaisais said:

Bird feathers are courtesy of the archers taking care of the air space ? Cav = c team, right? Which means infants are the i team....that leaves the archers for the A team! ?

Woooh! Jea you on fire girl? sound plausible to me *nods*

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lavandula said:

Woooh! Jea you on fire girl? sound plausible to me *nods*

Of course I'm on fire *shifts her quiver of arrows to show the matches and special flaming arrows that are one of her specialty weapons in combat* I've been around these parts a few years, I know how the world works ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 9:03 PM, Zander? said:

Too bad you archers dont know how a blade works.....lolololololol 

 

9 minutes ago, Jeannaisais said:

I may not be in the Brotherhood of the Lily, but I can use daggers when and as needed. I just prefer to set things on fire!

tenor.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 10:08 PM, Cairos said:

Yeah i'm the head honcho which is the Marshall General. Under me is the UC and XO. So far those positions are closed due to staffing and members. Under them are the Captain General of each regiment. Then its the Lieutenant General and the Red Arms. We also have the RLO which is the regimental liaison officer which helps the raw recruits around. 


Then there are the band ranks which are on hold for now until we get activity up. Its almost like the army with the rankings.

Ok so we found us one CG and two RLO's, what more do you need? ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cairos said:

Lol. I found 3 CGs that would help out in each regiment! 

You did??? I mean ofcourse you did, your awsomenes!! Way too go wooh! Well then lets say I found you an xo (dice can have an promotion he already works abow his paygrade anyway) and two RLO's (they come with top notch recommendations, from us recruities ofcourse ?) tada! *points at @Zander? and @Cass ❤️*

a27d6764e71cac7450124c2f5753e2b9.gif

(BTW did you fall headfirst into a punch bowl? And per chance, oh I don't know..drink the content?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 8:08 AM, Cairos said:

Yeah i'm the head honcho which is the Marshall General. Under me is the UC and XO. So far those positions are closed due to staffing and members. Under them are the Captain General of each regiment. Then its the Lieutenant General and the Red Arms. We also have the RLO which is the regimental liaison officer which helps the raw recruits around. 


Then there are the band ranks which are on hold for now until we get activity up. Its almost like the army with the rankings.

 

Youd think "Mr HEAD HONCHO would remember the RAL postion at least ONCE!!!

 

RAL is Red Arm Leader it comes 4th on the position chart and is kinda a half step above CG. 

 

On 11/21/2019 at 5:10 AM, Lavandula said:

Yeah it really  does Tay, thank you for taking the time!

well it is not much we lower members can do about the leadership positions not being filled and I totally understand cairos can not do it all by himself, it's just to much for one person, so maybe  it is a waste creating activities and life, but if we don't use the group, we can't blame anyone else than ourselves if it's getting shut down.. I like this group and I might not be able to do much,but if it gets shut, I wanna know I at least did what little I could.. I also would love to have tried the joust and the dice game I hear so much about at least once?

I don't? ?

 

 

You wanna Joust? Read at LEAST the first 3 books and we are good to go.  its too hard to try and limit questions to one book

 

 

On 11/22/2019 at 3:41 AM, Lavandula said:

Interesting ? so if the archers are the fun group, the infants is the awsome group where does that leave the cavs? *blinks innocently*

 

The Cav are the GREATEST Regiment!!!

 

 

drops mic

Link to post
Share on other sites

*twaps @dicetosser1*
 

yes you are right sir! The RAL is kinda above the CGs. Anyways I’ll be updating the posts for current CGs and RAL for you lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

 

You wanna Joust? Read at LEAST the first 3 books and we are good to go.  its too hard to try and limit questions to one book

Yeah, yeah I heard you the first ten or so times, oh great one..?

19 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

The Cav are the GREATEST Regiment!!!

 

 

drops mic

How so? *lava asks, carefully hiding away her favorite mic*

7 minutes ago, Cairos said:

*twaps @dicetosser1*
 

yes you are right sir! The RAL is kinda above the CGs. Anyways I’ll be updating the posts for current CGs and RAL for you lol

Oh my lord..??? nearly choked on my coffee.. *cough cough*

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

So since I'm currently residing in the archers, and are trying to learn about them..

I have some statements I found around here about the archers, please comment and tell if you agree/dissagree, and why. 😀

 

1. "The regiment of mischief"

2. "we aim to have a lot of fun!"

3. "pranking and spamming!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lavandula said:

So since I'm currently residing in the archers, and are trying to learn about them..

I have some statements I found around here about the archers, please comment and tell if you agree/dissagree, and why. 😀

 

1. "The regiment of mischief"

2. "we aim to have a lot of fun!"

3. "pranking and spamming!"

Sounds like the party 😉 now just need a similar sum up for the other groups..

Edited by Liitha
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Liitha said:

Sounds like the party 😉 now just need a similar sum up for the other groups..

No no it's not a sum up lol. It's statements I've seen and would like to hear if people recognize the archer in or not 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

We did a wild west themed prank once. A small gang of us chose famous wild west icons, created profiles and then rampaged through the entire camp breaking the laws. Red arms couldn't spot fine us unless they knew who we were! That was fun!

 

There may have been some word filter hacking on a few occasions.... hmmm.

Edited by Helike_
more info
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my that do sound like fun🤩

*looking around for red arms* NO IT DOESN'T, I BEST TAKE NOTES SO I KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO!!!

*Writing a huge star in the book for the archers* 🌟🌟🌟

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2020 at 3:59 PM, Lavandula said:

So since I'm currently residing in the archers, and are trying to learn about them..

I have some statements I found around here about the archers, please comment and tell if you agree/dissagree, and why. 😀

 

1. "The regiment of mischief"

2. "we aim to have a lot of fun!"

3. "pranking and spamming!"

 

1-yep, but there's plenty of mischief all around the Band.

2-totally true! I've always felt we archers are a tad less serious than the others.

3-I was quite the spammer back in the day, back when I had all the time in the world as a high school student - then I went to college and got a job and forgot how to post online lol Pranking......not my personal cup of tea but that doesn't mean others are quite good at it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...