DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Searching for a new Faction Leader of the Shadow

Niniel

Sooh has decided to step down as Faction Leader of the Shadow. Thanks for what you have done for the BT, Sooh!

That means that we need a new minion that makes my dishes and feeds my babies Shadow FL. All members of the Shadow Faction can apply. As FL you will:

* be a part of the BT staff.  That means that you will be a moderator in the BT as a whole. You will help me and the rest of the staff to manage the BT, organize events, promote activity, come up with new things to do etc. 

* take care of the Shadow Faction, organizing Shadow evens, encouraging Shadowies to participate in events etc.

* mostly remind me of stuff that I forget. (And do my dishes. And feed my babies. And the polar bears...)

I want you to be able to check in every week and be an active member. As a reward you will get staff points each month. 

How to apply:

Send me a PM with the following information:

* How long have you been here at DM/BT?

* What qualities to you have that would make you a good faction leader?

* Do you have any ideas for the betterment of the Shadow Faction/the BT as a whole?

• Niniel pinned this topic
  • Niniel unpinned this topic