DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Lavandula

November sweets

I usually make both pumpkin pie and pecan pie, though that pecan pie looks totally heavenly James..might have to change up the recipe this year, yum!

I like carrot cake. I also make sweet potato pie and pumpkin pie from scratch. Maybe not the crust because that’s too hard but all the filling is fresh made!

Yeah I was thinking I might make cairos's sweet potato pie, and then be a little daring; "veiled farmers girls" pumpkin edition (it's not american but I feel I'm inside the line since I will use pumpkin in it..?) Lol?

Pumpkin swirl cheesecake!

Yes, I make it and it is divine!

5938103.jpg

On 11/16/2019 at 6:02 PM, Rhea said:

Pumpkin swirl cheesecake!

Yes, I make it and it is divine!

5938103.jpg

Oh my lord! Rhea that sounds letally good, yum yum yum!

Dar; Yeah I usually make pecan pie too but this year I'm making it for Christmas instead (gonna try mrs browns recipe if I can lure it out of @JamesBrown or else try find a similar one, haha), just gonna make the doe for the crust beforehand and freeze down.

Edited by Lavandula

I wish I liked pecan pie. It always looks yummy and smells so good, but it tastes terrible for me. I stick with pumpkin!

On 11/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, Rhea said:

I wish I liked pecan pie. It always looks yummy and smells so good, but it tastes terrible for me. I stick with pumpkin!

Yeah totally, people have different tastebuds? your cake looks really interesting, is it secret fam recipe, or would you be willing to share it in the cookbook?