DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Imlad & Zander's Den of Recreational "Entertainment"

imlad

On 10/17/2019 at 4:39 PM, Liitha said:

Sorry was doing research for a friend so got in late ..but eh better late then never

Now where is the drinks

You can have the drinks, I'm just gonna sit over here and roll one...

Edited by SinisterDeath

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Liitha said:

No your thinking of natron, the other risers are yiest, baking powder and Ammonia, and I have them all in the house 

Now back to the candy or snack, or are you making them from scratch zander? 

I can make some awesome "magic brownies" for all of us...lol

4 hours ago, Liitha said:

yeah i had enough after my recent run in with morphine, will take my chance with people

twix, peanutbutter m'n'ms, dr pepper, and i can agree on both butter popcorn and caramelized popcorn

Ya when i went for my heart procedure i had been given iv morphine...wow...ive done more drugs back in my day then prolly the site combined but only twice was i ever more whacked then that and those times were acid and hydro mushrooms so ya i feel ya there...lolololol.

1 hour ago, Taymist said:

I get it. My other half enjoys a smoke now and then, usually when he's off camping in the middle of nowhere with the lads. Just not my thing. 

Dr Pepper is disgusting, Lii lol. Here, have some Irn Bru instead. *hands over a can of the good stuff*

See Boss lady gets it!!!!!

#Infants4life 

On 10/27/2019 at 12:10 PM, Zander? said:

I can make some awesome "magic brownies" for all of us...lol

I'll be right over!

On 10/27/2019 at 12:51 PM, SinisterDeath said:

Careful, @imlad might jump you for those.

Shhh! Don't warn him! 

Ooops! I already did... dang it!

On 10/27/2019 at 3:24 PM, Taymist said:

Definitely pop. Soda is something you add to a white wine spritzer.

I'm with Lii on the no drugs required. Take enough of those as it is. 

As to food for movie watching; toffee popcorn, chocolate raisins, and/or Opal Fruits.

Pop. Always and forever... pop. All the other stuff just makes me remember how much I can't wait for my dentist to get my danged dentures finished and to me so I can frakking chew for Pete's sake! (She took all my teeth a few weeks ago, and all I want to do is chew chew like a train).

16 hours ago, Zander? said:

Weed is not "drugs" imo....more like...a magical herb that allows me to deal with other humans without wanting to punch most in the face...lawl

Give me some nachos, Crispy Crunch bar or Mars bar and POP or chocolate milk.

Magical herb, medicine, The Good Stuff. All of the above.

16 hours ago, Zander? said:

Sharing is caring 

Puff puff pass 

Pass the dutchie to the left hand side 

Smoke 2 joints then i smoke 2 joints...then i smoke 2 more

Etc

Etc

Etc

Lololololol 

I think I may have found my new favorite person on DM ? . Zander?, need a hetero-life-mate, snoochie boochies? ?

8 hours ago, Zander? said:

Dr pepper is the grossest pop of all!!!!

Amen!

5 hours ago, Taymist said:

I get it. My other half enjoys a smoke now and then, usually when he's off camping in the middle of nowhere with the lads. Just not my thing. 

Dr Pepper is disgusting, Lii lol. Here, have some Irn Bru instead. *hands over a can of the good stuff*

That's my favorite time and place to blaze: camping, and preferably with an 1/8th to quarter ounce of psilocybin* to go with it (the only mushrooms I'll touch are the ones that make me see things, and even then still ??). That said, and depending on how "in the wild" we are, I always want someone who is not shrooming to be in the camp with us: safety first ya know. I am, after all, a responsible substance user (you ought to be at my age). Other than that, I'm usually sober (I only very rarely drink alcohol, and I don't touch anything else anymore). And I don't count cannabis intoxication as not being sober, that's just my normal/preferred state of mind. I'm actually a bit of a cannabis evangelist: I think everyone (17 and up) should try it at least once, whether by smoking or other means. I even think most people should consume it in some form or another on a regular basis unless there is a medical reason why they shouldn't (if people consumed more cannabis and less alcohol there would be a hell of a lot less violence, and less car accidents, and we'd all get along a lot better). That said, I do believe there are times when people should be totally and utterly sober: when operating heavy machinery, performing surgery, firing weapons, etc. I'm a hippie, not a totally irresponsible hippie ?.

* Also a "good medicine" in my books; if you're curious as to why, Google it with "cluster headaches" and you'll find that shrooms have been found to be good to treat those nasty SOBs (they are worse than migraines, take it from someone who's had both over the years). And that doesn't even count what it does for the soul/spirit. I've found them to be very cathartic and healing to do once a year or so to help get past all of the depression, anger and other negative emotions and energies that build up in my bipolar brain. (Oh, and yes, psilocybin does fall under the "Entertainment" category... if you've ever done them you understand ::giggles::). Okay, I've smoked enough for the next hour, I'm starting to giggle in a post.

Edited by imlad

5 hours ago, Taymist said:

I look at that name, and my mind reads it as "Urn Brew" like it's the brew that puts you in the urn.

4 hours ago, Zander? said:

Ya when i went for my heart procedure i had been given iv morphine...wow...ive done more drugs back in my day then prolly the site combined but only twice was i ever more whacked then that and those times were acid and hydro mushrooms so ya i feel ya there...lolololol.

I've never had morphine, nor any IV drugs, but I've had other opioids/opiates and just never liked them much at all. Cannabis, LSD and shrooms for me (and it's been a long time since I've even done any acid, so might as well forget that being on the list). Well, I also did blow back in my 20s and had to quit a job to get away from my dealer so that I could kick that habit. But then I was stupid and started doing it again a few years later, but that time I quit cold turkey after a few months, that time with zero problems, and never looked back.

7 hours ago, imlad said:

I look at that name, and my mind reads it as "Urn Brew" like it's the brew that puts you in the urn.

I've never had morphine, nor any IV drugs, but I've had other opioids/opiates and just never liked them much at all. Cannabis, LSD and shrooms for me (and it's been a long time since I've even done any acid, so might as well forget that being on the list). Well, I also did blow back in my 20s and had to quit a job to get away from my dealer so that I could kick that habit. But then I was stupid and started doing it again a few years later, but that time I quit cold turkey after a few months, that time with zero problems, and never looked back.

giphy.gif

I smoke them both, but usually just what I am given. Being unemployed I accept gifts from my generous friends. This past week it's been a massive chunk of hash, which doesn't do my asthmatic & COPD lungs any good LOL. But that cough (more like coughing fit)..... dizzy spell..... headrush/bodyrush..... tunnel vision.... then the world comes back into focus and I'm high as a cirrus cloud!

Edited by imlad

On 10/29/2019 at 9:43 AM, SinisterDeath said:

@imlad@Zander? I spun this off the Entertainment Welcome thread, so ya can discuss this form of entertainment. lol

Well, Sin, you know it's the best form of entertainment, because it is entertainment in and of its self PLUS it enhances all other forms of entertainment. That's a twofer! Here... try this... ::passes one through the screen::

Edited by imlad

7 hours ago, imlad said:

I smoke them both, but usually just what I am given. Being unemployed I accept gifts from my generous friends. This past week it's been a massive chunk of hash, which doesn't do my asthmatic & COPD lungs any good LOL. But that cough (more like coughing fit)..... dizzy spell..... headrush/bodyrush..... tunnel vision.... then the world comes back into focus and I'm high as a cirrus cloud!

I love hash but theres really none around anymore in my little neck of the woods.   Like people make the bubble hash from thc but its not the good hash like red seal and other types like that.

Bottle tokes all day if i had hash.

::spark::

::inhales::

?::coughcoughcough::

ahhh!!! White Widow! ::coughcoughcoughcough::

wooooo!! ? ::dizzyspell:: ? ::tunnel vision:: ? ::coughcough::

harsh s?it man! But good! Also got some Dough G which is great for my migraines and regular headaches. The Widow is purely recreational though.?

Edited by imlad