DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anual SG Mafia game

Liitha

Ok so SG used to do an anual game once upon a time, so this year for halloween we may bring it back if you all are brave enough to try it. It will start next week if there is enough players, and be moded by Quibby who graciously given us the backstory:

If there was any sense of drama in the universe, it would have been a dark and stormy night.  Instead, it was a rather pleasant evening with a light breeze blowing straight into the cavern that led deep into the mountain.  Festive torches were burning merrily along the entire path, their flames causing the shadows cast by the stalactites and stalagmites to dance along the walls.  Deeper into the cavern, a faint trail of music reached out from the depth, beckoning...

In the cavern at the heart of the mountain, people in elaborate costumes mingle and celebrate this most sacred of days.  A full open bar takes up one entire wall of the cavern.  There is a long buffet filled with all sorts of lovely nibbles.  There is a hot tub.  Nobody is quite sure why the hot tub is full of chocolate, but there are some questions better left unasked and unanswered.

The celebrants pause as a tall person dressed in a pink tutu steps out of the crowd and raises his glass.  "Friends," they say in a voice that echos through the cavern, "a toast to our Master, the Great Lord of the Dark!"  The crowd raises their glasses as one and replies, "Hail!"

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY INVITATION, ALL OF YOU, a disembodied voice says, causing the party to fall to its collective knees.  IT GETS SO DREADFULLY DULL IN HERE ALL BY MYSELF SOME DAYS.  FORTUNATELY, I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON MY SERVANTS TO ENTERTAIN ME. 

The tall person in the tutu is the first to notice the sudden lack of breeze.  He looks around at the entrances to the cavern, only to discover that they are all gone, closed as if they never existed.  "Great Lord," they say, "why have You closed the gates?"

BECAUSE, the voice replied in a tone touched with sadistic glee, THERE ARE THOSE AMONG US WHO DO NOT BELONG.  THERE ARE SERVANTS OF THE LIGHT HERE, AND THEY HAVE ALREADY KILLED ONE OF MY GUESTS.

YOU ARE ALL TASKED WITH FINDING THESE LIGHTFOOLS AND CASTING THEM INTO THE PIT OF DOOM, WHERE THEY SHALL SLOWLY BE DIGESTED OVER A THOUSAND YEARS.  A moment's pause.  OKAY, THAT JOKE WOULD HAVE WORKED BETTER IN AN AGE LONG PAST.  FORGET I SAID ANYTHING.

STILL, I DEMAND THAT YOU DESTROY THE LIGHTFOOLS.  YOUR MASTER DEMANDS IT, AND YOU WILL OBEY.

Welcome to the Shayol Ghul Halloween mafia game, an experience for ten players.  This is a Basic mafia game, so there won't be any weird or confusing roles out there to trip somebody up.

1) @Arie

2)Liitha

3) @Nargbert

4) @Nynaeve

5)

6)

7) 

8 )

9)

10)

Edited by Liitha