DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Artist Guild - sign up

Liitha

Nice james, and yeah no I dont have the head for it..think 2020 is not what anyone thougth it would be

I migth do some coloring and post here, but dont have the head much for creating and making stuff from scratch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Effete said:

Is this just a thread to share art? Discuss techniques? What's the "signup" for? Help!

Hi there! This thread is a signup thread to start an arts club, (we need 20 members)

But in the meantime, until we get enough people, we share a little here.. Wich you are very welcome to do too?

Yes we love to see arts, hasnt been much inspired lately, but do share what all you got, I shall see if I dont pick up one of my coloring books to practise shading some more

Maybe tonite it sounds fun come to think of it

• 3 weeks later...

Good one to go, meanwhile how about we get some activety going, rainbows seem to be the theme in these times. So challenging everyone to make something in rainbow style, be it taking a picture, painting, drawing, photomanipulation and so on. Doesnt have to be the rainbow itself, but something you see is inspired by it like example

tomatoes-1220774_1280.jpg

Nice, still trying to descide on an idea for mine, will do any drawing later in month me think, but migth do a manip earlier..

Looking forth to see what everyone else makes, no limit on 'submissions' just want to see some activety going ? and let everyone be inspired by eachother

parrot2.png.0182cd9072b8df3aa15bf7a3cf85a93f.png

just a quickie wanted to do something, but dont have the energy for detail work tonite. or too many layers, still want to do something like that later, so this mostly just playing around with simple tools.

Edited by Liitha

ok so used to run the dark side in the RP and is also a member of SG club so my dark side came in and i figured can i make a dark picture with rainbow and here is result (still simple use of filters and tools) but is happy with the result

knightmare2.png.9106ec4cac6ac45a52e5e9d32638c5a8.png

That siggy is pretty cool ! I'd love to get a dark character only to wear a siggy with such nice colors ☺️

Back in the days I did these ones for the aspies ... it's also a bit rainbowish... but way lighter lol

6i3Xvlj.png

nFFZH8W.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...