DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Artist Guild - sign up

Liitha

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyone got any artsy christmas plans?

I already dug into the sig stuff obv but also hope to do some coloring such too.. Also of course intend to make some christmasdeco involving "painting" on figures and/or cakes ?

Edited by Liitha

• 2 weeks later...

I've shown this off before to my WT friends:

The_White_Tower.thumb.JPG.bdf1f88235a07c212e9cd78bd01829df.JPG

"The White Tower" Acrylic on Canvas, 18"x24"

And my latest completed work:

233141518_CH.thumb.jpeg.64b4d6287085e40686c2b7eb396b5dd5.jpeg

"C & H" Acrylic on Canvas, 18"x24"

I just finished another piece yesterday, and I'll display it when I've photographed it properly. 

Yeah so not sure what I was working on, but I got new christmas sigs lolz

Also been working a while on coloring in a piece in one of my books, need a steady hand since lines so fine, which means it is taking quite a while cause I easily gets shaky when tired..so been working some weeks on this piece

15767400748001974194710661662043.thumb.jpg.58299a0bc6a7bf84af301f0b1d230946.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Do a 2020 piece representing the year month by month or season by season ...making a big pic consisting of several smaller pieces flowing into eachother?

actually would make a great project thing for artists if all of us did something like it...like a year long project

Edited by Liitha

Just wanted to say I'd like to join. 

I posted this in the DM Writer's Group where but it seems to fit better here. It's my first attempt using soft pastels. I usually draw in pencil but want to expand in to color... eventually I'd like to get into acrylics and oils.

20200103_024854~2.jpg

Edited by Rufae

I mostly done digital manipulations, but been inspired to try inking stuff so to keep up that I was thinking a year long project might fit well, one item per month means if nothing else inspires at least I do that.

Thinking doing a strip type thing where they flow into eachother

20 minutes ago, Rufae said:

Just wanted to say I'd like to join. 

I posted this in the DM Writer's Group where but it seems to fit better here. It's my first attempt using soft pastels. I usually draw in pencil but want to expand in to color... eventually I'd like to get into acrylics and oils.

20200103_024854~2.jpg

Hi rufae, nice to meet you! Yeah, I saw your drawing in the writers club, I hoped you would join?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok my stuff so far look more like a sketch le sigh, went to small on my first pic to leave much room for shading details..better luck I guess on next months subject ?

Also trying to make out in head how to make them flow into eachother

Oh I intend too, part of this challenge for me is to keep at one piece and not just start over, so got my piece of paper and scetched out how to divide it in 12 

So going from there, will be interesting to see what I get at end of year

• 1 month later...