DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Liitha

Learn to know thy neighbour :P

So basic gist lets get to know eachother, but through others perspective

in this tread post something you observed about the last poster of the tread, something that describes them, something you like about them, and so on

though remember to keep private info private (we do not want to know what goes on in your PM box) ? and keep it light and fun/positive

Now no ones ahead of me, but been talking with LG tonite and of her i know she has cats she loves a lot, and i believe they are adopted too, so a home was opened to someone who needed it. 

Edited by Liitha

(I didnt lol, there was a break in 2006 so you wont find anyone who joined prior to 2006 according to DM boards - I joined in 2004)

I dont know you well, but I see that as a typical green you made yourself a good family already of various bondeds ?

I'm impressed with your efforts to improve yourself on behalf of your family. 

I know a few people who would have just given up long ago.

I like the fact that you have varied interests and are pursuing them despite a time crunch.

I love how caring you are and always willing to listen despite your own busy schedule.

I admire your dedication to your family. Plus you maintain your positive attitude despite your physical challenges.

(Oops, that's two things.)

4 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

I admire your dedication to your family. Plus you maintain your positive attitude despite your physical challenges.

(Oops, that's two things.)

And holding up all staff positions your one to talk champ, runing warders alone where it used to be a handfull staff your really laying in the effort and show dedication.

One might think that because its slowgoing it is easy, but that by experience just means more work cause your constantly fighting an uphill batle to keep activety up, and help out all the more the aspies around to get them answers they cant just observe themselves.

I love how you are always trying to help - whether it be the Warders, the White Tower, or individuals.

Tai'shar Warders.

You are my right hand. Steady, accepting of differences, and always willing to help.

I think you are strong, DJ. Sharing and trustworthy, too.

I know you to be caring of everyone and concerned for those who go missing!

you seem like a busy bee just out of school, new job and shifting between two households as well as spending time with a trainer

very energetic *two tumbs up*