A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

The Grayt Field Trip

Yeah I wrote that in the weeeeeee early in the morning at work lol

2 minutes ago, Cairos said:

Yeah I wrote that in the weeeeeee early in the morning at work lol

giphy.gif

Iiiiiiit's Christmas huggy time!!! *attack hug*  

*dives into the couch and snuggles up in a blankie* ahhhh..this is heaven! Now tell me how is everyone? Is that maera I see nibling at your bait..Good catch greys! *give the greys a sinker* 

hello Lavandula, glad to see you are getting comfy.

In the last couple of months I've thought of about 6 new things that I want to learn / do and I don't know where I'm going to find time for it all.

Oh anything you wanna share? I tots know what you mean though, lol, so many interests (and always  wanna try new tings too) to little time..

well, on top of learning crochet, playing around with photoshop and digital art I want to dabble in editing some game footage and I randomly thought of learning morse code!

*look of total confusion* um..didn't you just crochet a blue blanket? Morse code would be so fun, yesss!!! 

I know about that, so little time, so much I wanna do, lol

oh, I am still working on that! doing lotsa little squares and will sew them together.

I tried to make a square blanket once but I just couldn't get the hang of how to put them toghether, I found several different ways to do it online but..it became dolls rugs and blankets instead😛 I would love to make one for our rocking chair though..maybe you can give some tips when you've done it? Lol 

Haha.. In addition to those I already figured out how not too..? maybe we could write a book in the end.. "The 103 ways not to attach squares" 😄