DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

The Grayt Field Trip

there is someone here who has made some awesome Ajah shawls. Charis I think maybe. With fringes and everything 

8 hours ago, Maera said:

I three would be nerdy enough to do that!

I crochet though, so I will have to look up a pattern once I find an ajah hehehehe

tenor.gif?itemid=7913944

Yeah I thought of crocheting too.. I can knit but I knit so slowly haha, crochet much faster. And btw..

557582.gif

61f383948718c4e0707573dc92826727.gif

On 11/23/2019 at 5:24 PM, Lavandula said:

557582.gif

NOT IF I SNUGGLE YOU FIRST! IM THE FASTEST SNUGGLER IN THE WEST!!

tenor.gif?itemid=12963548

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, Maera said:

NOT IF I SNUGGLE YOU FIRST! IM THE FASTEST SNUGGLER IN THE WEST!!

tenor.gif?itemid=12963548

giphy.gif

Awwww snuggles!!! I woooove snuggles!!?

woah there, no fighting! it's  not becoming of the WT. *pulls Lavandula and Maera apart*

but this is my Ajah and I can do what I like

*snuggles them both* 

?

Edited by Elaevia

2 minutes ago, Elaevia said:

woah there, no fighting! not becoming of the WT. *pulls Lavandula and Maera apart*

but this is my and I can do what I like

*snuggles them both* 

?

tenor.gif

*snuggle group huggle*

cant forget about me!

11 hours ago, Maera said:

source.gif

Awwww...cuddletime's the best!

11 hours ago, Maera said:

ooh @Lavandula I found a lil cute free pattern for the symbol hehe.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ancient-symbol-of-the-aes-sedai-applique

That is sooo cute!!! I was wondering if maybe filet crochet, or embroider the mark on, what do you think? Filet crochet would make it very open and not so warm though..

Edited by Lavandula

Ok so I thought this would be the right place to post this..

My visit to the gray ajah is soon at it's end. I've learned so much about the gray spirit, personality traits, and also about myself. 

This last few days I think I want to wrap up some loose ends (Please feel welcome to answer even if you are not a gray, aspies, warders, other ajahs, mumsy. And you totally don't have to answer all questions, just the ones you are comfortable with.)

I was wondering;

- what do you like to do for fun?

- what do you do to relax?

- what do you do to work out?

- what do you do to make the time pass?

- what would you do to comfort others?

- what makes you laugh?

Edited by Lavandula

5 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Ok so I thought this would be the right place to post this..

My visit to the gray ajah is soon at it's end. I've learned so much about the gray spirit, personality traits, and also about myself. 

This last few days I think I want to wrap up some loose ends (Please feel welcome to answer even if you are not a gray, aspies, warders, other ajahs, mumsy. And you totally don't have to answer all questions, just the ones you are comfortable with.)

I was wondering;

- what do you like to do for fun?

- what do you do to relax?

- what do you do to work out?

- what do you do to make the time pass?

- what would you do to comfort others?

- what makes you laugh?

-For fun I like to play video games and play with my English bulldogs

-for relaxing I play video games, play with my English bulldogs and watch tv

-for work out, I do heavy weights as well as cardio

-to make time pass, I read anime or the new, also video games and cooking and baking

-to comfort others, I always try to be there for them when they need it. I also listen when they need to vent. Also I make funny faces and also give out hugs. I’m a big hugger!

- what makes me laugh...almost anything lol.

1 hour ago, Cairos said:

-For fun I like to play video games and play with my English bulldogs

-for relaxing I play video games, play with my English bulldogs and watch tv

-for work out, I do heavy weights as well as cardio

-to make time pass, I read anime or the new, also video games and cooking and baking

-to comfort others, I always try to be there for them when they need it. I also listen when they need to vent. Also I make funny faces and also give out hugs. I’m a big hugger!

- what makes me laugh...almost anything lol.

Oh wow..huh we got more in common than I realized.. Well I don't play videogames (anymore cause it sends me to znooseville haha..I played a lot of fantasy games in my younger days) aaand I don't know if I would call my weights heavy.. *snickers* 

8 hours ago, Lavandula said:

- what do you like to do for fun? Bake, read, go to the cinema with my sister in law, play a computer game

- what do you do to relax? reading, napping on the sofa while listening to my husband do whatever it is he's doing

- what do you do to work out? Body Combat (cardio) class or running

- what do you do to make the time pass? tumblr on my phone - it's a really easy way to pass 10 minutes or so!

- what would you do to comfort others? Listen mostly, offer pratical help if I think I could, or to cook a meal

- what makes you laugh? On youtibe I like things like Odd1sout. SovietWomble because some of the things that happen in his vids are very relatable if you play the same sort of games!

It's been lovely having you around, don't be a stranger now just because your field trip time is coming to a close ?

13 minutes ago, Elaevia said:

It's been lovely having you around, don't be a stranger now just because your field trip time is coming to a close ?

Oh you got lots of interesting things on your list too elaevia! Haven't done the body combat thing, though looks a lot like aerobics with boxing gloves on? 

Thank you! I will visit? (I actually haven't found out where to go next haha?)

?

It's non-contact and you don't need gloves or anything. It's more choregraphy heavily based on all sorts of different combat types - boxing, kick boxking, muay thai, capoeira.....

On 11/25/2019 at 9:45 PM, Lavandula said:

Awwww...cuddletime's the best!

That is sooo cute!!! I was wondering if maybe filet crochet, or embroider the mark on, what do you think? Filet crochet would make it very open and not so warm though..

ooh filet would be really effective though, I haven't done a lot of it.

I might just cheat and crochet a regular shawl plus a fringe and then just sew on the symbol hehe

But of course, that is a long way away as I dont know what colour it will be ?

That is definitely an option or embroider or knit partly and crochet partly..haha..but like you said it might be a while (especially since I have no idea where to go next lol)

if you guys want to get it detailed according to glossery the shawl is embroidered with vines, leaves or flowers; every shawl is different. 

in the center of the back is a large teardrop, the flame of Tar Valon, and of course there is the long fringe in the ajah color

other then that i dont know that its spesified anywhere which color it is, its the fringe that its specified, though in the graphics novel it varries, some is in the same color and shade as the fringe, while others seem to have ligther shade then the fringe

there one blue shawl in there is so lighty icy blue its almost looking white when ligth shine on it

18 hours ago, Liitha said:

other then that i dont know that its spesified anywhere which color it is, its the fringe that its specified,

There's also that the white flame is inside a circle of the ajah's color. i remember that cause he always needs to clarify that for the white ajah, the circle of color and flame are distinguished by a black outline.

then silver embroidery, and then no detail on background colors. which, from Jordan, is so weird! he loves describing clothes. 

37 minutes ago, IdleCuriosity said:

There's also that the white flame is inside a circle of the ajah's color. i remember that cause he always needs to clarify that for the white ajah, the circle of color and flame are distinguished by a black outline.

then silver embroidery, and then no detail on background colors. which, from Jordan, is so weird! he loves describing clothes. 

Cool detail to remember! Nice catch idle.. *writing down descriptions*