DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

Welcome to the Infantry ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

INFANTRY

jqNyn2t.jpg

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

So, its time for you to make your Regiment choice and you’re interested in learning more about the Infantry. Great !! This overview is here to help you. :smile:

You should have at least a general idea of what we’re about from your Recruit week at The Barracks but sometimes its good to get the inside lowdown isn’t it?

The Infantry are the strong, beating heart of the Band. We’re the ones that get down and dirty and fight face to face, hand to hand with the enemy. What are our weapons I hear you ask? Anything that isn’t a warhorse or a bow essentially. You can wield an axe, a sword, a quarterstaff…. or just fight hand to hand if that’s what you prefer !

Now most likely, you want to know about the people here don’t you? Happy to oblige!  Our members have been and continue to be involved Band wide in the day to day running of things showing their commitment and hard work.  I couldn’t really put it any better than former Captain-General of the Infantry, Kristine.

“They are the people that make me smile when my day is hard. They are the ones that remind me I don't have to have all the answers, but I need to ask the questions. They take time to talk to me to make sure that I am still doing okay and that nothing is weighing heavy on my mind. They are supportive, they are smart, they are creative... and they are very laid back. The general attitude that describes us is ‘we are opinionated, we'll tell you what we think, but hey, that's just us - take it or leave it.’ ”

That pretty much sums it up. We’re a tight knit regiment with the most room for growth and fresh input and we’re a great team.

So what are you waiting for? Be the best you can be and join the INFANTRY. We look forward to welcoming you home.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Carai an Muad'Drin!!! Honour to the foot soldiers!!

Tai'Shar Infantry!!!

Edited by Cairos

Now that was quite informative!

Still, I would love to hear it from the current infants, sell it to me. Why would a recruit choose infants and not any of the others?