DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

<======Welcome to the Cavalry======>

CAVALRY

Cavs.jpg

WELCOME TO THE CAVALRY!!!

Hello, Recruit! Glad to see you here. You may be thinking to yourself, "I'm here, it smells like horses, I have a couple tasks, but now what??" Well, I'm here to tell you a little bit about that.

You have entered the Cavalry, the best darn regiment in all of the Band! We have bandy (our Regimental drink) in several flavors. We have pages, squires, Knights and Ladies!

When one decides to join the Cavalry, we have a page/squire program and also a squire/knight program. You'll be doing a couple of tasks to get yourself acquainted with the Cavalry. After your time as a page is over, it's on to squire. As a squire, you will be assigned a Knight to squire under. Best of all, you will eventually be Knighted. When you have achieved enough points, you will get your own Knighting ceremony. You can then use the title Sir or Lady before your name if you so wish. You also get to choose and name your warhorse at that time.

But the Cavalry is also more than all that. We are a family, and there is always room in our regiment and our hearts for more family members. We are a diverse group. We have some of the youngest Band members, as well as some of the oldest, and our personalities vary as much as our ages. In other words, there's something here for everyone.

And I can't stress this enough, if you have any questions at all, speak up! There's plenty of people here who would be more than happy to help you out.

Sir Cairos ~ MG

Edited by Cairos

tumblr_pjchcw7xhH1qb77hzo3_500.gifv

What is this?! Everything my dreams desired!

tenor.gif?itemid=14019332

....I wanna know everything about the cavs!

What do you eat, drink, weapons? Why did you choose to become a cav?

Is it just the horses/ weapons or is it similar personality traits? And if so what? Are you guys mostly into travels, foods, music, or a good mix?

What kind of fun (trouble) do you guys like to get into?

On 10/18/2019 at 11:37 PM, dicetosser1 said:

Waits for these skittish Recruits to start talking...

On 10/25/2019 at 7:46 PM, BridMorgan said:

Oh, but it is fun to scare them!  ?

Oh sorry D&B.. *acting skittish*

giphy.gif

*shivers a little for good measure*

(Maera and Hay is just busy, if you want scared and skittish you better go recruit some, roflol)

Waits for these skittish cavs to start talking...

Edited by Lavandula