DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Screengrab

SinisterDeath

Frazier frasier however they spell his name

Though if not for actors the scene also reminds me of this other series with a club I cant for the life of me remember the name of, think it was named after club it took place in, old show, anyone remember it (cause now it bugs me)

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Liitha said:

Frazier frasier however they spell his name

Though if not for actors the scene also reminds me of this other series with a club I cant for the life of me remember the name of, think it was named after club it took place in, old show, anyone remember it (cause now it bugs me)

That's is for sure the correct character, but the wrong show. ?

The huge hint here is that Frasier started on another show, before getting his own. :biggrin:

Was he in that club show with that guy with the hair..ok this is bugging me whats the name...oooh *lightbulbs* cheers that was what it was called..ok now I am good, someone else can solve this one that way I dont have to find a new screenshot

*dances off happily after remembering show name that was bugging her*

• Community Administrator
34 minutes ago, Liitha said:

Was he in that club show with that guy with the hair..ok this is bugging me whats the name...oooh *lightbulbs* cheers that was what it was called..ok now I am good, someone else can solve this one that way I dont have to find a new screenshot

*dances off happily after remembering show name that was bugging her*

Yep that's the show.
Sorry @Liitha, you gotta post a screenshot since you solved it. :wink:

6 hours ago, Taymist said:

NYPD Blue? 

gah of course an oldie would get it, was hoping someone younger would be fooled to think CSI ?

yes i remember being so big that i was allowed to sit up and see that, fond memories of geting to stay up late

Edited by Liitha

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, you are correct. Well done!

Am glad to see someone recognize this (at the time, in the 1990s) landmark sci fi-series which is, perhaps, less well known than Star Trek, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica and the like.

I love Babylon 5, it is my favourite sci-fi series of all time. It may not have the modern cgi/special effects of newer sci-fi shows but man does it have an ensemble of great and memorable characters (among them Delenn of the Minbari pictured above, played by Mira Furlan) as well as an excellent 5-year story arc. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Whatever movie that is, it's one of like three Tom Hanks movie I haven't seen... lol

That's a good one.. lol With him and his movies being so well known I tried to pick a scene which was not too obvious.. we'll see who recognizes/guesses it.

• 10 months later...