DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Entertainment club is a place to discuss All forms of Entertainment.

Board Games, Tabletop Games, Video Games, Music, TV, Movies, and Sports. (Except for the Wheel of Time TV series!)

Why should I join?

You love water-cooler talk about your favorite movies/tv show, or sports team! You want to talk about your favorite band that you're seeing next weekend! Or you played an awesome game of Magic the Gathering, or beat a new Video Game and want a place you know people will be talking about it!

How do I join?

Simply Click "Join Club" and then post in this Thread and let us know you joined!

Are there Ranks or Points?

Once upon a time, in the early days of DM, there once was an Org called Seanchan. 

There we discussed our favorite movies and sports.

After the Final Battle, many Orgs were destroyed, and converted into new forums.

The Seanchan were transformed into Entertainment Discussion, we have always been a rather informal lot compared to the other Orgs/Clubs that existed on DM. 

As such Ranks/Points may or may not exist for Entertainment at this time. I'll be looking into the best way to implement ranks & points for when things pick up, so for now, fuhgeddaboudit.

Does Entertainment have any specific Rules?

Abide by DM's CoC at all times. Discuss topics with civility, and agree to disagree before arguing.

Spoilers. Err on the side of caution and make ample use of the Spoiler Code

[spoiler]Snape Kills Darth Vader!!![/spoiler]
  • Threads like "What have you watched/Played recently?" use these codes when discussing anything that isn't pertinent to the plot.
  • If you create a thread about a specific Movie, TV Show, or Video Game, include the Tags Spoilers or Spoiler Free, and include [SPOILERS] or [SPOILER FREE] in the title

Tags We have this feature, so tag the topic as what it is. Movie, Sports, TV Show, etc.

Edited by SinisterDeath

I've joined but then, you know that, because you summoned me. :tongue: Hail mighty leader! :wink:

6 minutes ago, Taymist said:

I've joined but then, you know that, because you summoned me. :tongue: Hail mighty leader! :wink:

You had no choice in the matter! 😛

I believe that was the point I was making, yes. :happy: Banner looks awesome!

I too was summoned and have appeared... im a genie in a bottle you just gotta rub me the right way!!°

12 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I too was summoned and have appeared... im a genie in a bottle you just gotta rub me the right way!!°

That sounds really dirty. Is that the reason for the rolls of plastic wrap?

14 minutes ago, imlad said:

No, those are for disposing of the bodies. Duh.

Sorry was doing research for a friend so got in late ..but eh better late then never

Now where is the drinks

2 hours ago, imlad said:

All work and no play makes Dexter a dull boy.

34 minutes ago, Illian Tear said:

The summoning has been reacted to positively.

The more I am rubbed the more i react positively.

-sets a random person on fire-

I'm here. Probably not a good thing, but I'm here. 

3 minutes ago, Quibby said:

-sets a random person on fire-

I'm here. Probably not a good thing, but I'm here. 

Holy Crap, are you the same Quibby from old school RP?!?!?!?

13 hours ago, Zander? said:

Holy Crap, are you the same Quibby from old school RP?!?!?!?

Yes its him..(there only ever been one Q)

He pretty much does as I tell him, and I told him he needed to be here..that way I dont come off as the most troublesome member

Edited by Liitha

4 hours ago, Liitha said:

Yes its him..(there only ever been one Q)

He pretty much does as I tell him, and I told him he needed to be here..that way I dont come off as the most troublesome member

Youre the diet Pepsi of trouble...lawl

Edited by Zander?

Btw..when we are talking about entertainment..anyone knows anything in the wot books that would make someone a little bit...or a lot, compliant whitout getting them to sleep, beside bluespine? 😇 strictly theoretical ofcourse!😇

Edited by Lavandula

46 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Btw..when we are talking about entertainment..anyone knows anything in the wot books that would make someone a little bit...or a lot, compliant whitout getting them to sleep, beside bluespine? 😇 strictly theoretical ofcourse!😇

The other threads here.

Or making your own thread. :Wink:

*gives everyone here a wave along with a grin*  How y'all doin`? Forgive me for being fashionably late to y'all's party, but this redneck living in the great state of Missouri has finally had the time to check in, see what's up, and join the club. 

First, I am going to settle the debate once and for all. It ain't called pop. It is soda. Pop is what some of y'all might call your Dad, and soda is a GREAT drink filled with flavor and sugary goodness. I'm alright with Coke, but I ain't never going to drink Pepsi. But my favorite two soda's are Mountain Dew and A&W Root Beer. Also, I don't touch the diet soda unless it's Coke Zero, Diet Dr. Pepper, or Diet A&W Root Beer. 

Diet soda's are really worse for one's health than regular soda because of all that artificial sweeteners. In my book, if you want something that's sweet to eat or drink, you're much better off going with real sugar than any of that artificial stuff.  😋