DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SinisterDeath

When my head is up for it audible got several books going (mystics, warrior of altaii, a wolf or werewolf series I dont recal name of, nyc mecca series (another wolfie series), magical mayhem series). I also bougth fire and ice, as well as unffetered 3 but hasnt started those yet. What I listen to depends on mood, this last week I just been way to tired to deal with any stories so havent goten further in any of my books

or something cheery music wise of late, I keep cd's from my youth in car so just take one that fit mood so stuff like 90s hitlists, coyote ugly music and so on

12 minutes ago, Niniel said:

Right now I´m listening to In Deep Geek.

which is what?

oh also got a bit further in my listen to warrior of altaii today, so far like it, but its still early days

Edited by Liitha

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Taymist said:

@SinisterDeath that's a  cracking version of Zombie by the way. Dolores was such a loss, her vocal was incredible. 

Cracking version?

But yea, losing her was a hard hit. But I love the new one, and I wish she had lasted long enough to finish her collaboration on the project. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...