Small Town MURDER mafia [Experimental with Basic Roles] Sign-ups

keyholder21

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry all, I'm going to have to put a pause on my availability for at least the next week due to bushfires in our area and a need to further prepare/possibly evacuate for Saturday.

@keyholder21, if you have another sign up in my absence and can start please do, I'll try and catch your next one xo

11 hours ago, Cass said:

Sorry all, I'm going to have to put a pause on my availability for at least the next week due to bushfires in our area and a need to further prepare/possibly evacuate for Saturday.

@keyholder21, if you have another sign up in my absence and can start please do, I'll try and catch your next one xo

supersaddestfaceinthehistoryofever.gif

On 1/6/2020 at 11:05 AM, Tim Dickens said:

H

E

L

L

O

I am super doxxed right now

Oops everyone knows my name

❤❤❤❤❤

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm so sorry!  I didn't get notifications for this for some reason @Andrej.  It's been a LOOOONG time, but I am definitely up for running this if people are still interested.  Working from  home will make modding a LOT easier!

@Illian Tear, @Zander?, @Nynaeve, @dicetosser1, @Wildfire Sedai, @Krakalakachkn, @Shad_, @The Crusher - are you guys still in?

Aallllllllssssooo, I heard @Cass might be in now that her class is paused for a hot minute.  And hey, what about you @Clovdyx?  You know you want to...

Edited by keyholder21
grammar

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...