Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
keyholder21

Small Town MURDER mafia [Experimental with Basic Roles] Sign-ups

Recommended Posts

On 12/5/2019 at 1:52 AM, Eternal Phoenix said:

Is this where I shrug and nonchalantly sign up bcus I have nothing to do with my life right now?

 

Hello EP :).  Only if you want to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 3:52 AM, Eternal Phoenix said:

Is this where I shrug and nonchalantly sign up bcus I have nothing to do with my life right now?

 

Weed helps.

 

 

Lololololol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, keyholder21 said:

 

Hello EP :).  Only if you want to!

 

Keys secretly holding a loaded gun behind her back fwiw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Dusts off cobwebs*

 

If you'll take me with the extreme rust and limited play time I have,

 

/in!

 

^.^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Cass said:

*Dusts off cobwebs*

 

If you'll take me with the extreme rust and limited play time I have,

 

/in!

 

^.^

 

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 3:02 AM, Nynaeve said:

I might have to bow out. Got really limited time and I dont want that to hurt the game.

 

I'll play if you cant fill the game but if there are players who can be more active prolly best to prioritize them

 

You could never hurt the game.  Get your head in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Is it remotely possible to get this game started soon?  

 

37 minutes ago, Eternal Phoenix said:

I'm super busy now I can't do this anymore, sorry. Maybe next time.

 

6 of 1 and half dozen of another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2019 at 9:22 AM, Zander? said:

 

 

tenor.gif

 

18 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

 

You could never hurt the game.  Get your head in the game.

 

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I can play if this starts soon. Got a bit time off coming up

 

:wub:

 

200w.webp?cid=19f5b51adfba7f24771f068ddf

 

@keyholder21

 

Is there a version that could run with 9? ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FOR A THOUSAND YEARS I HAVE SLUMBERED. WHO WAKES M-OH ITS CASS.

 

HI CASS!  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darthe said:

FOR A THOUSAND YEARS I HAVE SLUMBERED. WHO WAKES M-OH ITS CASS.

 

HI CASS!  

 

 

 

Sup brosef

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I can play if this starts soon. Got a bit time off coming up

 

Please dont break muh heart again NYNGOAT!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zander? said:

 

Sup brosef

Eyy booboo

 

... Got any of that weed to share?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Darthe said:

Eyy booboo

 

... Got any of that weed to share?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Zander? said:

Please dont break muh heart again NYNGOAT!!!!!

 

Can't break what's already broke.. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Can't break what's already broke.. ?

 

Ouch, Nyns shooting to kill tonight!!!!

 

Lololololol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...