Okay so some of the links for threads I have participated in:

Yellow:

Blue:

Brown:

Grey:

Green:

Warders Yard:

hopefully this helps @Taymist

If I need another link for each ajah, happy to come back and share more after some more time of participation :)

Hope you have been well!

xx Maera

Good work, hun. I'll let them MoN and MaA know that you've updated. *hugs*

I've been good but busy, thanks for asking. Craft fair season is over at last so now it's just the rush of Christmas orders. How about you? :happy:

Annnnddddd.... you're all approved, toots. Your graduation thread's been posted by the MaA and you can find it HERE

*shoos the aspie off to the Hall* Go choose! :laugh:

On 11/26/2019 at 4:11 PM, Taymist said:

Good work, hun. I'll let them MoN and MaA know that you've updated. *hugs*

I've been good but busy, thanks for asking. Craft fair season is over at last so now it's just the rush of Christmas orders. How about you? :happy:

Craft fair season? Do tell ? what do you make?!

I was having a look about my upcoming requirements and it says I should consult you as to what ajah I should spend time with first ? what do you think?

I make "work in progress" (WIP) / project bags for knitters and crocheters, along with various accessories like stitch markers, polymer clay handled crochet hooks, and needle cases. I also knit and crochet items for custom orders, make felted soaps and wool dryer balls called Tumblethumps. Basically all fibre craft related. :smile: 

Let's see... which Ajah do you want to spend more time with? And which Ajah do you feel you know the least about? The third should be with one of the Warders disciplines I think, just to be balanced and get a good feel for the whole Tower.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:56 AM, Taymist said:

I make "work in progress" (WIP) / project bags for knitters and crocheters, along with various accessories like stitch markers, polymer clay handled crochet hooks, and needle cases. I also knit and crochet items for custom orders, make felted soaps and wool dryer balls called Tumblethumps. Basically all fibre craft related. :smile: 

Let's see... which Ajah do you want to spend more time with? And which Ajah do you feel you know the least about? The third should be with one of the Warders disciplines I think, just to be balanced and get a good feel for the whole Tower.

OHH you clever cookie you! You'll have to show me pictures one day, and I love working with thick handled hooks, they are so much better and my hands thank me for it haha. Good idea about the warders too ?

Ha! I inundated Lava with photos one day too. She probably regretted asking. :laugh: The polymer clay is awesome to work with, much warmer in the hand and so far gentler on the joints. Really fun to make as well. I love having unique tools that nobody else has. 

Which Ajah did you pick in the end... I'm presuming Green was one from the post there?