DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA Thread (Read the instructions and don't spam!)

Still recovering from school, this week is mass cookie making. I'm going to be a slow to reply for a little longer. 

Patience, @Asha'man Shar'aman, i will get back soon! 

And @PiedPiper, i see your posts in yellow! I promise I am not ignoring them, I just ran out of life spoons. ❤️

LOLA til the New Year. I am a moderator for DM Writers Club.

On LOA starting Jan 1st, probably to the Jan 31st. 

Pursuing job leads, moving, and starting my last semester in my Masters Program! Be Back asap 💖

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been taking a break from the internet and realized this probably counts as a LoA. I'll be gone probably until the end of January.

If you have something time-sensitive (I can't imagine why you would, but just in case), you can PM me. I will still be checking my email, so I'll see that you've sent me a message.

That's all, folks!

Hi....I have two theatre shows coming up, and will be tied up with those for the next few months. I will be LOA until the end of April. I may check in periodically, though. As I am responsible for the monthly anniversary thread, could someone cover me for the time being?

On 1/20/2021 at 11:49 AM, Phaedra said:

Hi....I have two theatre shows coming up, and will be tied up with those for the next few months. I will be LOA until the end of April. I may check in periodically, though. As I am responsible for the monthly anniversary thread, could someone cover me for the time being?

I’ll cover you. Have you already done January? And are the threads in the Hall of the Tower?

• 1 month later...

LOLA for me up until June - one of my daughters has a big test coming (the one that marks the end of elementary school). With covid and all, there's a lot to catch up with, so I'll be helping her study and all. I'll still be on when I can though 🙂

On 1/9/2021 at 12:28 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

LOLA for the next 7 weeks or so. This class I'm taking is going to be brutal! 3 papers!

The class is over!!!!! I survived and I'm on a short break before the next one. I'm back.