DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Arie

*sets a trap*

3 minutes ago, Cross said:

so much left to learn...tsk tsk

Well funny you should mention that.. ? cause they snatched away my security blankie (aka mentor), and I'm supposed to go out and beg for another one myself.. *sad puppy eyes* 

tenor.gif

Family picture of lava and mentors:

baby-507133_1280.png

Arie                        Lava                      (secret

mentor they                                                       no know about                                                        or they steal                                                              that too!)

i shouldn't laugh but that's so cute. 

from what i can find it looks like you need to petition ajahs for a mentor correct?

angel? ha.

basically petition is just sending the ajah head a PM explaining and asking for a mentor. they’ll then work it out from there. but be prepared for a bit of a wait as this is a new system for us to

Whyever would I do that? That sounds bothersome.. I just beat the system, and takes cross. Less work for everyone, win win?

Arent some of the heads on longer LoAs, so presumably must have another system then PMing someone not around, petition ajah or disc post to public board so those around can answer

Like most discs dont even have heads atm

Mmm...yeah it's only green, brown, grey and white ajah that have somewhat active heads..

Edited by Lavandula

Oh that's good! Yeah totally understandable..? We'll see, the wheel weaves as the wheel Wills.. MoN and MaA probably have everything under control, I will have more info soon.. My biggest concern atm is that they stole Arie..*snivels* I need a mentor, WT/warders is not all (but mostly) cookies and sweets for us newbies yah know..? 

You know Arie will always be your mentor even if she's not directly responsible for the second half of your aspie phase. We don't tend to forget about our aspies once they've been assigned. 

Always talk to me! Though i don't see why i can't answer and help and guid. I know everythign, after all. ?

*taking shortest way, under cross's skirts clawing way out on other side, bumping into lii and tay, to get to senpai*  Arie!! *throws self around her legs*  

(Hope you are enjoying yourself with NaNoWriMo?

3 hours ago, Cross said:

and so humble too

*nods in agreement* she learned lava all she knows about humbleness too!  

Yea: memory do tend to be stuck its where terms like grandminty and such comes from ?

Sorry for all the confusion, guys - it was just a bit of a mix-up. James will still fix the post, but the short of it is:

You keep your original Mentor for your whole journey through the White Tower & Warders.

I'm not sure if I should mourn or celebrate. 

JKJK!! ?

*Hugs her Mentee* I remember my first mentor fondly, and the many mentee's i've had since. It's a good and healthy tradition. 

NaNo has been kind! The head cold.. not so much. 

Ooowee...poor mentor.. *crawling up in bed beside Arie, laying a cold cloth on her forehead, sticking a thermometer in her mouth* hey, arie..who is my grandmentor anyway?