DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Arie

*sets a trap*

7fc49d3f09d5a03afb51ffd90cbb9a0c.jpg

As I have no skill in weapon smithing, I have located this sword to help you practice your forms. As I did not make it, I did not break my Oaths. It is, however, weighted.

nice try 😛 i got sharpies in the basement and real practise equipment

...hmmm what a convenient topic @Lavandula...in such a convenient place... *whispers* they have even left a weapon laying around.. 

*wispering very low* I like the way you think Maera. *holds up a handful of bluespine, freshly swiped from the yellows* perfect location for a trap *rubs hands in glee* very handy weapon indeed..

Also borrowed a mortar from the grays kitchen, now we need to locate james private good stach of spirits.. Or bake it into cookies.

Edited by Lavandula

*raises an eyebrow but says nothing to allow them to build their own noose*

First we need to somehow find out his favourite treat @Lavandula...so we know it will be fullproof and he will be unable to resist.

I recognize that smile. Every time I look in a mirror. 😉 😛 

Not entirely sure what naughty things you two are up to but I'm watching you. :ph34r: 

*tay watches maera and lava play nicely and quietly in a corner, like two little Angels* no one hearing any wispering😇😇 "and then my sword says to your sword...." *wispers really really low* pssst we need to loose the tail..*nodding head against tay*

4 hours ago, Taymist said:

Not entirely sure what naughty things you two are up to but I'm watching you. :ph34r: 

You may watch as you please teacher 💎💎 but let these precious stones remind you of how much I appreciate your guidance as my mentor 🦄😇

*chuckles* The pair of you are too damn cute for me to even pretend to be annoyed. Little angels is it? :rolleyes: I already knew Lava had a streak of mischief a mile wide but it seems she's not the only one.

*snugglebites you both* Try not to break anything lol

3 hours ago, Maera said:

You may watch as you please teacher 💎💎 but let these precious stones remind you of how much I appreciate your guidance as my mentor 🦄😇

Oooooh!!! Now that is how you wrap someone around your little finger, for sure.

Impressive🤩

Tay, nothing broken (just bended, chipped and dented) 😇😇 

*straightens little askew hailo* 😁

Edited by Lavandula

I thought Greens are expert with Warders. 

*drags @Maera into a very dark corner of the room, to meet a stealthy cloacked @haycraftd person slipping in a secret back way, so not seen at all, wispering so very very low* maera meet haycraftd, warder aspie! 

th?id=OIP.bpx4jPXJUJ575meAsCpckQHaEK%26p

*gives hay the cookies* 

These are the cookies in question, they are for james, they got -10 calories, lots of proteins, very healthy indeed, and taste like a piece of heaven, with barely no bitter aftertaste to detect at all..*snickers* 

Do it whenever you have time no stress, just tag me and maera so we know where to find our vict..I mean greatest idol😇 

(I forgot anything maera?)

OOOOOOOH, You have thought this out very well indeed...one of his own. Very smart.

Now to be two very good girls and keep busy as then we could not have possibly been involved! 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

oh and helllllooooooo @haycraftd, lovely to meet your acquaintance...

but of course....we have never met. :rolleyes::happy: hehehehehe.

5 minutes ago, Maera said:

OOOOOOOH, You have thought this out very well indeed...one of his own. Very smart.

Now to be two very good girls and keep busy as then we could not have possibly been involved! 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yes, we sooo busy! With t school ofcourse..and helping out little angels...

Well, thank you, @haycraftd for the cookies.

Unfortunately, I'm in my office at the moment, up to my eyeballs in paperwork. Please bring the cookies to me. In fact, I'd enjoy nothing more than to see you eat one--in my presence, mind you--before I could think of indulging myself. Officers eat last, was the motto of the previous Sword Captain.

And please offer my thanks to Lavandula and Maera for baking them. I can't possibly imagine why they would perform such a selfless act for me. A suspicious person might wonder if there was an ulterior motive.

But those two have given me absolutely no reason at all to question their motives.