DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*whistles and quietly leaves the room to let the shenanigans continue*

Lalala *swinging around to music (calling it skillfully might be a stretch though..lol)*

So something went on in the warders baracks yesterday..I'm not entirely sure what since I've obviously not been there of late, being busy with my studies. Lii was camping out in the reds though, not a happy one...😄 I mean I wouldn't even know how to think up ideas like that!!!!

Checking the surroundings for oldies..

Pssst! *wispering* you guys have any good ideas? Exchange salt and sugar in the greys kitchen?  Bake buns with hot sause instead of jam and put them in the greens, with a note that says it is from the reds? Auction of James as a topless kiltwearing waiter in the reds for a week? 😇 

Edited by Lavandula

@Lavandula ooooh you have some very saucy ideas ....*cricket noises*

(Ideas better than that pun certainly.

I like the auction idea, although I think the greens would get a little jealous 😉 Although....that could be fun to see too. *strokes Imaginary beard*.

Do you think he would go willingly? or do we need to plan a kidnapping as a back up plan?

7 hours ago, Arie said:

*whistles and quietly leaves the room to let the shenanigans continue*

...also we are totally being enabled 😉

1 hour ago, Maera said:

@Lavandula ooooh you have some very saucy ideas ....*cricket noises*

(Ideas better than that pun certainly.

I like the auction idea, although I think the greens would get a little jealous 😉 Although....that could be fun to see too. *strokes Imaginary beard*.

Do you think he would go willingly? or do we need to plan a kidnapping as a back up plan?

Yeah I'm hard pressed to see him go willingly we will probably have to find a little in the yellows to put in his best whisky or whatever they drink in there.. Not sleepwell root he must be able to walk, we want him compliant..bluespine? I also thought we need to find a plan for how we are not going to get blamed..I mean we could always say it was James idea..we're just helping little angels that we are😇 well I guess it is an auction so winner gets james in their colour kilt, sounds fair?

Hmmm @Lavandula yes sounds like we could do this.

Where do you think it would be best to strike?

Leaving top seacret note in code only aspies understand:

pssst @Caldazar al'Aemon we R in the

W@rder5, 5ett1ng @ tr@p, meet us

there if you can. 

L and M

Edited by Lavandula

...nobody suspects a thing.

@Maera Ok cookies are done...put them in his office with a note from mumsy for his good services, put on our cutest angel faces and deliver them in person, or get some other more innocent person he never will suspect to do it for us? I might have gotten a trustworthy volunteer to deliver them we up for it? 😁

Edited by Lavandula

Also just so everyone knows what they're in for, punishment will be decided by mon (kaylee) and maa (james).. I have prodded around and matress sliding down the stairs might be punished by for example prison and trial, channeling before allowed may for example entail sent to an ajah for punnishment..

(yes this is young aspie mumsy on trial)

so this will probably be bad if we are discovered.. Or as I like to think; epic! Everyone still inn?

Edited by Lavandula

I like the idea of this mystery volunteer....iiiinteresting :)

*pulls out a pen and pad of paper* 

We're going to need A Plan

and a place to store all the cookies we steal

and milk

Now I've got a blue print of the tower, and I assume our main target will be The Kitchens

but also any lounge areas where sisters will be hoarding their own stockpiles of cookies.

We'll need distractions and cover stories in case we get caught

Oh i'm excited! I'll make a spreadsheet! With graphs!!!

On 10/23/2019 at 8:04 PM, Lavandula said:

(yes this is young aspie mumsy on trial)

Actually that time I was already a full Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah. All responsible and serene and growed up *nods*

4 minutes ago, Elgee said:

Actually that time I was already a full Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah. All responsible and serene and growed up *nods*

Image result for miles looking at peter meme

4 hours ago, IdleCuriosity said:

and a place to store all the cookies we steal

and milk

Now I've got a blue print of the tower, and I assume our main target will be The Kitchens

but also any lounge areas where sisters will be hoarding their own stockpiles of cookies.

Um..yeah about that..you kinda hit the motherlode, where cookies are concerned... with that mentor of yours you wont have to steal cookies, you will have more cookies than you'll ever know what to do with..

Meeeh..mother is the epitome of rebellion and naughtiness.. She probably could teach us all a thing or two about getting our sweet tushes booted into a cell..and how to wrangle ourselves out of it too.. (who do you think gave me the link to her naughty trial) Just has a sad that the auctioning of MaA, as a topless kiltwearing weiter fell trough.. That would have been epic! *dreaming*

Edited by Lavandula