DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi again ? (a note on the 1998-2006 RP archives and other stuff)

Taya

I wanted to come back because I wanted to look at the RP archive and see if there was anything I wanted to add to my RP archive which I have finally resurrected and am starting to rebuild again.

For your info, this is the RP archive as it stands:

https://twfcreative.com/wotcaves/index.php

This was recovered from a past forum whose version had become out of date. I had to do manual upgrades across three versions of phpbb which took me about a week (and many failed attempts) to figure out. The original forum before that last one was on a free platform, and I think that was back when I got all the help from @Taymist. ? That is why you will see a lot of links in the sticky topics that are no longer links or are broken links. I'm fairly sure I still have all the content, so it's just a matter of correcting those links, and / or posting the content again and relinking. The stuff already posted also needs tidying, e.g. reformatting. All in good time! 

On another note, this is the Web archive which also has some sites that contain RPs or stories:

https://twfcreative.com/archive/catalogue.html

This is also a work in progress. Any help here to fill in missing pages or add missing sites is most appreciated.

Of course, being back here is also making me nostalgic, and I'm excited about the upcoming TV show too! 

So you never know, maybe I will do some RPing again someday ?

One note about the Caves - a lot of it may be quite Taya centric, and that's because that's much of what I saved. I'd love help from others to add more non Taya or my other characters content. There is already a fair bit but so much is missing.

In the past people have sent me their entire RP archives and I've yet to add all that content. Work in progress ?

It's an amazing amount of work, and as you say, clearly a lot still to do. It's nice having these things to look back on and anyone who's suffered through thread and board losses will totally appreciate it. :smile:

TAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*squeeeees and huggles*

WB!!

If we nail your feet to the floor here, will that make it easier for the nostalgia bringing you back to the RP ??

*Gets sucked into all your amazing archives and stares fondly at the old names and threads*

:wub: :wub: :wub:

• 3 weeks later...