DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Caldazar al'Aemon

What does your Ajah mean to you?

The title is the question. State your answer as simple or complex as you like...

Caldazar

Hi Cal! Nice to see you again.

Simply put, when I think of my Ajah, I think of brother/sisterhood. We are one big family in the Greens. We are a diverse bunch, and we all bring something unique to the table. I know that each Ajah has a different "flavor" and I would say the Green flavor is family. We support one another through it all. 

Family is a great way to explain the Greens. We are the Fighting Ajah, and that reflects both the need to fight various battles in our lives (be it health or emotion or life struggles) and helping each other be prepared to face those challenges. There is certainly a support system among the Greens.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:57 AM, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Family is a great way to explain the Greens. We are the Fighting Ajah, and that reflects both the need to fight various battles in our lives (be it health or emotion or life struggles) and helping each other be prepared to face those challenges. There is certainly a support system among the Greens.

So true. I always know where I can turn for support.

So basically you are the lionesses of the ajahs? Family oriented, compassionate and caring..?

giphy.gif

That only means you got something of real importance to fight for, right?

How-Not-to-Wake-Up-a-Lioness.gif

We share a lot of our lives privately and depend and trust each other.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:50 AM, Lavandula said:

So basically you are the lionesses of the ajahs? Family oriented, compassionate and caring..?

That only means you got something of real importance to fight for, right?

Oh, this is nicely poetic..!