DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Caldazar al'Aemon

What does your Ajah mean to you?

The title is the question. State your answer as simple or complex as you like...

Caldazar

Bookwise: Blue to me means freedom and information.  The freedom to choose what "cause" you want to pursue, and information (eyes and ears) to help you do it.  

DM-wise: It means the ability to "let my freak flag fly" so to speak.  It means that I can come here to discuss, geek out, debate a variety of fandoms and never be judged/looked down upon for my geekiness, my choice of "side" of a fandom/ship, my obsession with a book series.  It means family -- where you can really be yourself and not have to worry about walking on eggshells or acting a certain way ?

I'll answer the same way Key did ^^

Bookwise: The Blues main center of interest was politics (which is definitely not mine 😄). Imo, to be efficient, they had to be able to see the bigger picture, connect threads,... they had to be brave, confident, and probably a bit manipulative to get what they wanted.

DM-wise: I see Blues as passionate and geeky people, who love to share what they are passionate about. Someone who wouldn't be interested in geeky stuff would probably feel more at east in another Ajah / Disc (not that anyone would make them feel unwelcome though!)

I think the willing-to-share part is important too, as I saw many threads where people obsessed about their fandoms or debated about them in these boards.

Many Blues have that very friendly side that make you feel like we are all part of a same big family while others keep a bit more to themselves ... but they are all equally lovely people. So, just like with the other group, it's important that you keep an open mind.

Now, last but not least, to really enjoy the whole WOT experience, I would say that curiosity is also a very important quality. That's what will push us to visit our Sisters / Brothers in the other Ajah and Discs and take part into their activities. After all we are all WOT fans 💙

hahaha 💙 ... it shows that i had to write a full paper for work XD

Sorry for being so schooly (if that's a word lol)