DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
LilyElizabeth

Want to be an Aiel?

Cross is trying to get an Aiel club up and running. We're told we need 40 interested members, so I thought we would start a signup here. When we get to 40, we can have a club (I think).

12 minutes ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Cross is trying to get an Aiel club up and running. We're told we need 40 interested members, so I thought we would start a signup here. When we get to 40, we can have a club (I think).

For Newbies to DM, what does the Aiel Club do?

On 10/11/2019 at 10:30 AM, SinisterDeath said:

For Newbies to DM, what does the Aiel Club do?

I'd better let the prospective club leader @Cross answer that one. 

the Aiel club is based off the Aiel as a whole from the books, if you haven't run into them yet, you will, they appear fairly early in the series, i think within the first four books or so. 

withing the club there are septs/clans where you can hang out and or wage war against the other clans. you are able to choose your path to be either a Wise One or Maiden of the Spear/Warrior. which within those there are different tasks, games, discussions and the like. 

also we've streamlined the raising system from the last iteration of the Aiel, so its much cleaner, easier to make your way up

ooh yes please @Cross, I was initially disappointed when I saw there were no Aiel groups, would love to join if this goes ahead! 

Do you plan to grandfather in previous ranks or will people have to work through from the bottom?

the option is up to the members of the old ranks. you can keep what you earned or choose to start fresh