DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Lavandula

Throwing a welcome party!

4 hours ago, Calindra said:

I usually surf on my mobile,  and so DM is a bit daunting over the phone. I see I'm an aspirant, but not sure what I want or what to jump into. 

I did plan on creating a Warder with Calindra or a new female character, just to explore stuff, and I'm not sure where I fit in in all this. it's like there's too much to do..?

Are you in the writers club then? Or into roleplaying?

Creative writing and role playing, sure. I believe I'm in the writer's club too! that much I've figured out! ^.^

10 hours ago, IdleCuriosity said:

hey Calindra!

I took a stab at doing some writing for nanowrimo a few years back. it was really fun! i didn't get anywhere near the suggested word goals but still fun.

what kind of writing do you like to do?

I saw the Nanowrimo, just pretty busy irl that I won't be writing anything for it this year. Now, if I can sell one of my investment properties, I could get all sorts of stuff going...! A year of doing things my way... focusing on what I want to do. 😉

On 11/6/2019 at 8:41 AM, Cross said:

its cute how easily distracted little aspies are with shiny things

I have no idea what you meee......ooooooooh what is this @Lavandula?

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Welcome @SwordoftheThousandLakes !!! Please come join us other aspies in the aspirant quarters. *offers swordy some cake*

tenor.gif

In the aspie quarters you can find a lot of info, I would like to mention there is a Thanksgiving event starting in the greys from monday.

If you are interested you can sign up here:

It will be great fun!

@Lavandula you're so sweet and make an awesome welcoming committee leader. In fact, if you're up for it I dub you the unofficial welcoming member! 

20 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

@Lavandula you're so sweet and make an awesome welcoming committee leader. In fact, if you're up for it I dub you the unofficial welcoming member! 

You're to kind!

yeah.....my social navigation antennas is a little..bent...dented..and taped up where broken..so I keep stumbling over toes unintentionally (if ever in doubt though, I always mean it the good way, lol) 

I merely just smile and give a few welcoming words so they'll stay (and then I start the trampling, but then it's too late, haha)