DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Lavandula

Throwing a welcome party!

Hello my dear Lavandula, and thank you for the greeting. I'm very excited to become a member and even more so excited to be your acquaintance.

Honestly,

Caldazar

Edited by Caldazar al'Aemon
Typo

I'm on a diet so I shouldn't eat cake.... But what the hell.

(Generic eating noises)

Deliciously,

Caldazar

Being a newbie myself I'm very excited to finally getting some company in here. (Virtual cake is the best!) *offers caldazar drink of choice*

So, have you seen something to pic your interest yet?

Thanks, Lavandula! I will help myself to the delicious goodies you've offered us. I'm looking forward to getting to know the lay of the land here at DM a bit better. When I signed up earlier this summer it seemed like even the old-timers were a bit confused about what was going on given the new site.

Hi, nice to meet you!

Yes, help yourself, coffee? tea? 

I had the same experience..They needed som pushing and prodding to crawl out of the woodwork that's for sure.. Now that we got mentors and all, It finally feels like we're ready to "start our journey".

Oh, no need to apologies, this is a long paced party, lol.

I'm just so excited to see other newbies! *happy smiling lava* 

*pokes head in* 

Just checking that you're behaving in here my darlings. 

*nods approvingly*

Ok I'll enjoy some cake and one of the darling coffees! 

Aaand she left..So my fellow inmates, I mean fellow angels, now that we're all hyped up on sugar..are we going on a field trip round the tower and yards?

Edited by Lavandula

Nah, it's probably fine.. You just have to stay inside the pg13 rule, that's all. Still lots of fun to be had for those of a creative mind?

Hello lovely people, 

I couldn't help but jump in when I saw there were some other new faces. I am brand new, and still navigating myself around. Nice to meet you @Lavandula, @Caldazar al'Aemon @brownbirdsedai thankyou for starting this post. Do many of you know what Ajah interests you at this point.

*sips from flask I snuck in*

Hi Maera, and welcome! Please have some cake. *offers maera cake*

I have some that peaked my interest from the start, but also learned that one of the groups I found less likely to fit me, actually was a little different than I thought, and got lots in common. So my strategy is to be openminded.

What are your thoughts on it?

(Pssst..just remember to hide it well if any oldies comes in, apparently we are to young to drink anything stronger than soda here.. lol)

Edited by Lavandula

*quickly puts flask back in pocket* ah well lucky there wasn't much left ?

*takes cake* thankyou :)

I am not sure yet myself, plan to have a little look tonight as I complete the second lesson and it should give me a bit more of an idea. I probably have too many preconceived notions and bias because of the books, so I too will keep an open mind :)